Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
If I needed to chill out the last thing I'd do is smoke weed. Absolutely the stupidest drug out there.

Folks like you tend to have the fruitiest skeletons in the closet.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I'd say most people would think that drag queens reading to kids and having kids dress up as drag queens is a bit odd........

Well, it is "odd", but "odd" doesn't automatically equate as bad.

..........so by that reckoning there are obviously a lot of paraphiliacs out there.

Now it's starting to come out! You need to find a good psycho-analyst and work through your self loathing. It's not healthy mate.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Speaking of playing dress ups-
1559870130748.png

Schneebly

Cancelled
Mar 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Clown world

So kids dressing up in wigs and high heels and dancing and singing is bad?

I reckon far worse is the military cadet units pervasive in so many Australian schools. Kids running around pretending to be soldiers, firing guns and other weapons of war, and getting indoctrinated into a militaristic culture of obedience at the same age? Give me a kid dressing up as a drag queen any day.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
So kids dressing up in wigs and high heels and dancing and singing is bad?

I reckon far worse is the military cadet units pervasive in so many Australian schools. Kids running around pretending to be soldiers, firing guns and other weapons of war, and getting indoctrinated into a militaristic culture of obedience at the same age? Give me a kid dressing up as a drag queen any day.
You'd rather your kid cross dress than gain knowledge, fitness, discipline etc involved in cadet schools? Humanities future looks bleak

Schneebly

Cancelled
Mar 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
You'd rather your kid cross dress than gain knowledge, fitness, discipline etc involved in cadet schools? Humanities future looks bleak

You can gain knowledge by study and reading on a variety of topics.

Artistic performances (like dance and drag) will increase fitness.

Discipline? Artists, dancers, performers and yes drag queens have to be quite disciplined in presentation and performance.

There’s other ways for kids to learn life skills than militaristic youth groups...

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Common mate don't judge him. It's a sexual orientation

A weird obsession.

Kids watch how many murders on television?

................but FFS, don't show them a man in a dress!!! Particularly one that READS!

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Probably because it is the school/staff deciding what would be appropriate for the children when it is likely to be deemed inappropriate/not something that certain parents would want their children to engage in.
Those parents would be informed prior and would have the option of not letting their kids attend, which they're in their rights to do.

Back