Society/Culture Drag queens reading to kids in libraries

Remove this Banner Ad

Mrs Doubtfire is just a funny movie for the same people protesting drag queens reading to kids.

I can’t believe the angry young lib was gay himself. Spreading hatred and bigotry towards others travelling a similar but different difficult journey.

Then to commit suicide rather than apologising and coping what comes on the chin. At least he took ownership but clearly better ways to do it.

Come on mate - it was $1.01 he was most likely internalizing being gay in a political group that abhors it. I thought it was most likely the case the moment I read the story and was certain of it once he committed suicide. Do people really have their head in the sands about this kind of stuff? The simpsons were onto it 20 years ago.

Grown men dressing like women. What an outrage.

Kardinaal_III_Danneels_en_Kasper.JPG

2/ 'No because it's skimpy' that's flimsy mate, kids don't realize about sexuality. Sure you'll come back with 'what's the problem then?' then I'll come back with 'why not have superman read to them?'
PHWOOAR!

B6CBEC08-2073-454B-93CF-6F3BC820658B.jpeg

Wonder Woman was invented so nerdy teenagers who loved comics had something they could crank it to

Not all of us have drag queens on the same level as pr0n stars and strippers so we had to crank it to something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You had a tanty and blocked me because you couldn't defend the religious discrimination bill so you might not see this, but if you actually click on the link to see the uncensored version, the drag queen is wearing pantyhose or leggings to cover genitals. About as scandalous and debauched as a footy player getting dacked.

You had a tanty and blocked me because you couldn't defend the religious discrimination bill so you might not see this, but if you actually click on the link to see the uncensored version, the drag queen is wearing pantyhose or leggings to cover genitals. About as scandalous and debauched as a footy player getting dacked.

How many times do these idiots not actually look any further into the stuff they link. Brilliant.

So any gay (or really any racial or sexual minority) who dares to have an opinion outside of what the left deems acceptable for them to hold is ignorant and deserves to die?

Real tolerant of you there, bro
He didn't say that. If you're just going to misrepresent and mischaracterise posts, take it elsewhere.

The 'T' in LGBT was the worst thing that could've happened to the homosexual lobby.

Perfectly sane and normal people have been lumped together with radical, mentally ill deviants.

Tragic that all this guy wanted to do was protect kids and the left and Woko Haram chased him off a cliff. RIP Gavin
Give it a rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back