Dragon Ball movie :D

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be pretty confident this'll suck. But I'm gonna see it anyway. :D

Well its been leaked out onto the internet and wow its ****ing terrible. It's hard to find 1 thing they did right. Goku is an 18 year old who is gaga over chicks and goes to school (yeh wtf). Piccolo flys around on a blimp with a femal asian partner (again wtf). Their so called search for the dragon balls is just rofl bad, it goes for about 10 minutes, they find 1 and then give up.
goku is apparently a evil spirit who worked with piccolo before he was a kid and then at the eclipse he is destined to transform back into this evil spirit (his ape form), he never has a tail.
. Also found the fact that every chick at the school is asian and all the guys aren't especially funny.

I understand if you just have to see it because it has dragon ball in its name but its nothing like the anime and is a ****ign disgrace. 0.5/10

One look at the trailer and you knew if was going to be awful, not sure how they honestly thought it could work. They make a film with its primary audience being DBZ fans, and they make a film doesn't even address what the fans want. Genius.

I just hope they don't end up making the Cowboy Bebop live action movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back