Werewolf Dragon Ball Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod Votes

1 vote: Chipmunk - Surviving as a final flog late into the game and helped finish off both evil heads
2 votes: guero - At one stage holding 6/7 Dragon Balls and lead the Mafia to the final 4 of the game. Only a few moments off playing a perfect evil game imo
3 votes: DapperJong - Excellent villager game into being picked up in the evil faction getting the full win

Honorable mentions: Tarkyn_24 for the incredible triple lynch on D2 and HawkAussie for actually winning the game

Well done serial_thrilla by the way. You blocking our hit on Dapper ultimately cost us the win, so you got your revenge.

Please don’t kill me N1
You're not buttering me up that easily. I blocked your seer on Dapper that night, not the kill. That was when you hit MCBG night immune.

Mod Votes

1 vote: Chipmunk - Surviving as a final flog late into the game and helped finish off both evil heads
2 votes: guero - At one stage holding 6/7 Dragon Balls and lead the Mafia to the final 4 of the game. Only a few moments off playing a perfect evil game imo
3 votes: DapperJong - Excellent villager game into being picked up in the evil faction getting the full win

Honorable mentions: Tarkyn_24 for the incredible triple lynch on D2 and HawkAussie for actually winning the game
The winner didn't even get votes. That must sting, HawkAussie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back