Multiplat Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish the side quests had more variety a lot of them are a just fetch quest "go here and get me this" etc,etc

Also wouldn't mind if the game had more enemy variations beating the same looking robots over and over again gets old fast.

Apart from these two things I love the game

edit - I'm having a hard time collecting 'Select Beast Meat' that is need to make full course meals.

Last edited:
The loading times, especially in side quests, is the big issue for me. Probably not an issue for those on PC, but on console it's quite bad. Hopefully it's something they can fix with a patch.

The loading times, especially in side quests, is the big issue for me. Probably not an issue for those on PC, but on console it's quite bad. Hopefully it's something they can fix with a patch.

Been playing on Xbox.

Yeah the load times are quite bad was said that the day one patch would fix the load times but idk still seems slow

Finished this last night. A good game overall but what the * is with the lack of proper full voice acting? So many sub stories yet we get a constant one worded sound bite for every bit of text. And why are some cutscenes your standard cutscene where you just put your controller down and watch, and others you have to click through sentence by sentence. And then why do they randomly switch between the two for no apparent reason?

I really enjoyed the first 2 chapters, but when Trunks arrives and your just kinda waiting for the androids, I found my interest waivering. Should I stick it out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished this last night. A good game overall but what the fu** is with the lack of proper full voice acting? So many sub stories yet we get a constant one worded sound bite for every bit of text. And why are some cutscenes your standard cutscene where you just put your controller down and watch, and others you have to click through sentence by sentence. And then why do they randomly switch between the two for no apparent reason?

That's just classic JRPG, Zelda BOW, one of the best games ever, is exactly the same way.

I really enjoyed the first 2 chapters, but when Trunks arrives and your just kinda waiting for the androids, I found my interest waivering. Should I stick it out?
That waiting period for the androids was tough, but it picks up again once they get activated. Just about to face off vs 17 and 18.

I feel like the Cell games will be a chore. Just imagining relentless Cell Jr attacks... *shudder*

So wrapped this up last night, finished all the sub stories and beat the secret boss, got the plat. Last save was 62 hours on the dot. I was a bit disappointed with the last boss, was expecting a real challenge but did it with levels 92-95 (Goku, Vegeta and Gohan). In fact other than Raditz, I didn't have any trouble with any one. Combat probably the biggest let down of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back