Multiplat Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Think I am getting my first ever day early delivery from Amazon. Should have it in my hands when I get home from work.

Part of the reason I didn't order online was out of fear of a delivery delay especially with the game releasing on a Friday, paranoia FTW!

This will probably be the first game I actually Platinum because I usually don't have the motivation or dedication to trophy hunt.

Part of the reason I didn't order online was out of fear of a delivery delay especially with the game releasing on a Friday, paranoia FTW!

This will probably be the first game I actually Platinum because I usually don't have the motivation or dedication to trophy hunt.
Just received confirmation that its been delivered. It's both good and bad as I finished Fallen Order last night but had planned to do a trophy cleanup tonight. This may throw a spanner into the works though.

Hopefully the plat for this one isn't too grindy.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Whoops sorry about the OP video, I’m also downloaded and ready to go. So keen, Buus Fury was my favourite non pokemon GBA game I ever played.

Oh no I didn't watch the video, no harm done there I just meant I was getting it regardless so I ignored everything that wasn't gameplay in the lead up.

Just received confirmation that its been delivered. It's both good and bad as I finished Fallen Order last night but had planned to do a trophy cleanup tonight. This may throw a spanner into the works though.

Hopefully the plat for this one isn't too grindy.

Trophy list is out and seems like an easy platinum.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Oh no I didn't watch the video, no harm done there I just meant I was getting it regardless so I ignored everything that wasn't gameplay in the lead up.

Trophy list is out and seems like an easy platinum.

Just reading that trophy list makes me so keen, all the little things to do in the game is going to be fantastic

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Played about 6 hours so far, the inner 10 year old in me is losing his mind at the moment. This is what playing the legacy of goku felt like as a kid. Just having so much fun exploring and trying to master the fighting controls. It’s a great game so far, probably have my nostalgia glasses on a fair bit but that was always going to be expected with a game like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selim

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
honestly loving it so far but ive been a lifelong dbz fan so probs a lil biased ahah

Just wanting to confirm something. On this food screen here, the 15% Ki Def is obviously temporary. Is the +50 hp and + 1 Ki def permanent? If so is there a limit to the amount of stats boosts I can get?

1579488637633.png

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Just wanting to confirm something. On this food screen here, the 15% Ki Def is obviously temporary. Is the +50 hp and + 1 Ki def permanent? If so is there a limit to the amount of stats boosts I can get?

View attachment 808664

Stat boost is permanent.

Fairly certain there's no limit on the stat boosts, getting all the ingredients is essentially grinding.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears

View attachment 808664
Yeah as said above status boosts are permanent and there is no limit, the more big meals you can create and eat the better you’ll be

Back