Werewolf Dragon Ball Z Werewolf - GAME OVER - Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Defending Blaze again?

dogs
Blaze
P4L
Croweater

There is the evil. I'm not dumb or evil enough to get the double happening

Lol I'm not defending Blaze. I just said he was the Godfather which is what your mate dogs confirmed. After Morgs' death there are three evil (Alpha, GF and evil W/C) so nice try.

Lol Blaze is the Godfather. Obvious as s**t. Dogs is a wolf, one more probably Blacky.

I realised I accidentally said Blacky in response to Blacky. But quite obvious state Blaze as the Godfather.

Blaze and dogs working together. Digs certainly evil, Blacky most likely case of evil.

I realised I accidentally said Blacky in response to Blacky. But quite obvious state Blaze as the Godfather.

Blaze and dogs working together. Digs certainly evil, Blacky most likely case of evil.
Ha only because he was already outed. Show me where you pointed the finger at him before he was outed.

Explain this if you aren't defending him. Why do you want to Lynch me instead of Blaze when you believe he is the last of his evil group? Wouldn't that remove a night kill?

This blacky/p4l back and forward is funny one surely evil

Then dogs called me and a few others out at being godfather the odds he named his team mate or not in it?

Agree that dogs most likely has the amulet

Wolves hit Godfather overnight (no kill). Blaze came out with the same confidence Hatchy had that dogs were evil (obviously seered him). Then digs comes out "Blaze is the Godfather" (Pretty obvious).

I'm mostly backing sante's judgement on Blacky. I can't see CE41 being evil as he's been absent and Smeg has helped the village. I know I'm not evil which leaves you or Blacky and Blacky is more suss and much more likely to be evil.

Ha only because he was already outed. Show me where you pointed the finger at him before he was outed.

Explain this if you aren't defending him. Why do you want to Lynch me instead of Blaze when you believe he is the last of his evil group? Wouldn't that remove a night kill?

If we remove both wolves we reduce multiple kills. But obviously the amulet is a road block. But we kill the other wolf, and the amulet has to be passed on. Ideally knocking off Blaze too is great.

Blaze is the last mafia, no one is left on his team you've admitted he's the Godfather so I'm confused as to what you're implying when you say I'm defending him? If I'm a wolf I want him gone. If I'm a villager (I am) I want him gone but the wolves are the priority with their extra kills.

Wolves hit Godfather overnight (no kill). Blaze came out with the same confidence Hatchy had that dogs were evil (obviously seered him). Then digs comes out "Blaze is the Godfather" (Pretty obvious).

I'm mostly backing sante's judgement on Blacky. I can't see CE41 being evil as he's been absent and Smeg has helped the village. I know I'm not evil which leaves you or Blacky and Blacky is more suss and much more likely to be evil.
Well I know I'm for sure a villager. I also know the dragon ball I had is with one of the evil groups because I passed it too sm when drunk. Hopefully with one of the lynches village won it back

Well I know I'm for sure a villager. I also know the dragon ball I had is with one of the evil groups because I passed it too sm when drunk. Hopefully with one of the lynches village won it back

We're screwed if CE41 won it back haha.

If we remove both wolves we reduce multiple kills. But obviously the amulet is a road block. But we kill the other wolf, and the amulet has to be passed on. Ideally knocking off Blaze too is great.

Blaze is the last mafia, no one is left on his team you've admitted he's the Godfather so I'm confused as to what you're implying when you say I'm defending him? If I'm a wolf I want him gone. If I'm a villager (I am) I want him gone but the wolves are the priority with their extra kills.
How the hell do you double Lynch the same group? Impossible.

Are you the WC with BS?

When Blaze lays down the law on yo ass with

b1162dd5620f715645db4eb05ca0189b.jpg

:p

Here's where I pointed out Blaze was the Godfather before dogs announced it Blacky just for reference. His comment to dogs overnight "fooling no one" gave it away that he was the one the wolves targeted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's where I pointed out Blaze was the Godfather before dogs announced it Blacky just for reference. His comment to dogs overnight "fooling no one" gave it away that he was the one the wolves targeted.
Go look around post 650 which was Wednesday

I was calling out dogs then. All the while while supposed to have been in a group with him

Go look around post 650 which was Wednesday

I was calling out dogs then. All the while while supposed to have been in a group with him

If it's not you, who do you suspect it is because it pretty much points to Smeg or Stevi (CE41 been typical bored villager and if evil that's pretty ordinary).

One of Blacky/P4L is evil. The other 2 are dogs and BS. Let's try and tie it on dogs and BS.

Only reason I haven't really considered BS is the fact he seered as alpha.

Dogs will have the amulet though... I'm all for offing him and Blaze, but if he has the amulet and the wildcard is a wolf (we've kind of assumed it is) then he will pass the amulet to that player and the village lose as they will not only have their kills tonight but the amulet tomorrow. That's my concern.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back