Dragon Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

my favourite part of the DBZ series:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwHHxCNkZN4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwHHxCNkZN4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Question to DBZ fans. Do you think that the movie will hurt it's popularity? I used to watch the show years ago but saw this trailer for the movie and thought it looked shocking. Thoughts?

Question to DBZ fans. Do you think that the movie will hurt it's popularity? I used to watch the show years ago but saw this trailer for the movie and thought it looked shocking. Thoughts?
It's so different to DBZ most people won't even associate the two.

Bump

Saw the trailer for the movie, looks so ****ing bad.

My love for the whole DB/DBZ/DBGT series has been reignited and am about to buy s1-8 of dbz on ebay. I havn't seen much of GT, only half of the baby saga and a bit of the super 17, the transition was amazingly quick. Also lol at how weak cell and freezer are.

Dragon Ball Kai: A high-definition remaster and recut of Dragon Ball Z done for its 20th Anniversary.

Toei Animation stated that the Dragon Ball Kai episodes would be edited to more closely follow Akira Toriyama's original story in the manga, resulting in a faster moving story, and to remove any damaged frames. Dragon Ball Kai will minimize the filler material produced for Dragon Ball Z's original production run.

I've seen about 15 episodes (out of 71+). So far, so good. :thumbsu:

Will watch Dragon Ball Kai after Cell Games finish :thumbsu:

Never really liked post cell games

Dub
36 Episodes done
37 & 38 come out late October

Sub
71 Episodes done
New eps weekly although after 70 there is no proper subbers...yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, will there be any blast moves in that movie, or is all going to be martial arts?

Anyway. In the anime, my favourite is DBZ. I never watched all of Dragon Ball and GT, but I have watched the last ever ep of GT.

My favourite part would have to be Cell. My favourite character is probably Gohan, but I loved Goku and Future Trunks as well.

It was great watching it on Cheese TV as a kid.

Yeah i loved Cheez TV. Such epic memories.

DBZ was awesome. Cell and Buu sagas were the best. Cell probably THE best.

Goku fav character.

Best scene/part was the fight against Cell. Gohan defying everyone and everything, stepping up to the plate and going SS2 was just pure awesome.

Loved this show.

Got a touch nostalgic tonight and found myself watching DBZ! :p

I really just loved this part.

[YOUTUBE]4gP9hzyTars[/YOUTUBE]

The whole thing...'Final Atonement' was a great way to title it. Would not have minded at all if the Buu saga finished here. Would've been fitting imo.

I particularly love that image at 3:40 on the video. How much more epic/badass can you get? Music at that point was perfect as well.

It was just such a great anime!!!

I think I'm getting emotional haha.

Bump. Grew up loving DBZ. Every morning before school on Cheese TV. However, it's only be just now that I've gone back and finished the original Dragon Ball series. Loved it, brillant. Also, is it just me or is Roshi far more perverted in Dragon Ball compared to how he is in the show I remember watching as a kid?

I wish that DB was stretched out more, no problems with DBZ
but the DB series had a certain charm to it
This. As much as I love DBZ, the original will always be my favorite. The Red Ribbon saga is probably my favourite storyline of any show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back