Dragonball Super

Remove this Banner Ad

iBeng

Intentionally left blank
Apr 3, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The whole timeline thing too me is still a little messy. Is the future trunks from right after he killed Cell/the Androids after returning to the future after Cells defeat by Gohan?

LukasTheGreat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
The whole timeline thing too me is still a little messy. Is the future trunks from right after he killed Cell/the Androids after returning to the future after Cells defeat by Gohan?
Yeah it's just a continuation of the same Trunks who came back before. So Gohan defeated Cell > Trunks goes back to his own time strong enough to defeat the androids and also defeats pre-rampage Cell to ensure he never becomes anything and i'm guessing Earth rebuilds and it just goes from there.

I wish they would stop cock teasing us about Gohan training again, other than that it's been pretty solid.
Yeah that proved to be nothing short of a cocktease.

iBeng

Intentionally left blank
Apr 3, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah it's just a continuation of the same Trunks who came back before. So Gohan defeated Cell > Trunks goes back to his own time strong enough to defeat the androids and also defeats pre-rampage Cell to ensure he never becomes anything and i'm guessing Earth rebuilds and it just goes from there.
See, thats where this animation breaks down for me. Trunks looks YOUNGER than he was when he returned.

Same as Gohan during the Freeza Ressurect saga...Looked 16, but in Z when he fought Buu he looked 20...So whats the consistency?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LukasTheGreat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
See, thats where this animation breaks down for me. Trunks looks YOUNGER than he was when he returned.

Same as Gohan during the Freeza Ressurect saga...Looked 16, but in Z when he fought Buu he looked 20...So whats the consistency?!
Saiyans don't age (Look at Vegeta and Goku) So him looking the same age is fine, i suppose looking younger is different though.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
English dub came out today, anyone got a stream or download link handy?

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Make sure the site ends with .ru because there is a fake kissanime site and you should find it if you search aswell on the site
.ru isn't working for me, I made an account on kissanime.io but thankfully used a password I don't use for anything else so if its fake I should be ok.

Remove this Banner Ad