Dragonball Super

Still holding off until the english dub, spoiler are hard to avoid when recommended videos keep poping up on youtube. Looks amazing though i am so ready for it

Sep 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
I couldn't do it. First ep, Goku's voice is too high, and too different to the one I grew up with.

Yeah i know it's horrible at first but after 3-4 episodes you get used to it. I just couldn't wait for an english dub - of which hasn't even been announced.

Watchyourwaite

Deleted
Pokemon is Life Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Apr 30, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
Yeah i know it's horrible at first but after 3-4 episodes you get used to it. I just couldn't wait for an english dub - of which hasn't even been announced.
Is it worth it?
I've read good and bad views of the new DB.

Sep 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
The whole timeline thing too me is still a little messy. Is the future trunks from right after he killed Cell/the Androids after returning to the future after Cells defeat by Gohan?

Yeah it's just a continuation of the same Trunks who came back before. So Gohan defeated Cell > Trunks goes back to his own time strong enough to defeat the androids and also defeats pre-rampage Cell to ensure he never becomes anything and i'm guessing Earth rebuilds and it just goes from there.

I wish they would stop utensil teasing us about Gohan training again, other than that it's been pretty solid.

Yeah that proved to be nothing short of a cocktease.

Yeah it's just a continuation of the same Trunks who came back before. So Gohan defeated Cell > Trunks goes back to his own time strong enough to defeat the androids and also defeats pre-rampage Cell to ensure he never becomes anything and i'm guessing Earth rebuilds and it just goes from there.

See, thats where this animation breaks down for me. Trunks looks YOUNGER than he was when he returned.

Same as Gohan during the Freeza Ressurect saga...Looked 16, but in Z when he fought Buu he looked 20...So whats the consistency?!

Sep 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United
See, thats where this animation breaks down for me. Trunks looks YOUNGER than he was when he returned.

Same as Gohan during the Freeza Ressurect saga...Looked 16, but in Z when he fought Buu he looked 20...So whats the consistency?!

Saiyans don't age (Look at Vegeta and Goku) So him looking the same age is fine, i suppose looking younger is different though.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
I can't see a link for the official dub, or did you stream it and now we wait for them to upload it in full?
IMG_3745.PNG

Back