Media DragonMedia Presents: Saving Expansion Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

He deserved it. He said my sauce was no good.
That can only be solved by blunt force trauma to the head resulting in mass haemorrhaging and probably death.

Nobody tells me my sauce is no good.
So he got off light then.

Could you provide a recipe for that sauce?
I really would love to tell you, but then I would have to make sure you can’t tell anyone.
That means no hands and no tongue.
Are you willing to make that sacrifice? Or would you prefer if I just posted pictures of homemade pizza?

For good sauce no price is too high
Ok. Suit yourself.

You need to cook it slow. A lot of people seem to smash their sauce with HEAPS of herbs and fillers.

If that’s your wheelhouse, then fine, but a plain, slow-cooked sauce is the way to go.

Very few ingredients will be needed.
If you can get your hands on homemade sauce or you are skilful enough to craft one on your own, then that’s a bonus.
All you’ll need is:
Olive oil
A clove of garlic
A red onion (it’s sweeter, and better)
And a little basil, salt and pepper.

If you are adventurous, find a stick of salami or chorizo that you like and let it cook in your sauce, whole. It will give it a nice, subtle kick. Also, if the acidity of the tomatoes messes with you, you can add a little sugar or a whole peeled carrot to the sauce. Kills the acidity, don’t ask me how, because it’s some kind of wog magic.

Give it 3-4 hours on low, minimum.

Bang. You’re a Masterchef.

Ok. Suit yourself.

You need to cook it slow. A lot of people seem to smash their sauce with HEAPS of herbs and fillers.

If that’s your wheelhouse, then fine, but a plain, slow-cooked sauce is the way to go.

If you can get your hands on homemade sauce or you are skilful enough to craft one on your own, then that’s a bonus.
All you’ll need is:
Olive oil
A clove of garlic

If you are adventurous, find a stick of salami or chorizo that you like and let it cook in your sauce, whole. It will give it a nice, subtle kick. Also, if the acidity of the tomatoes messes with you, you can add a little sugar or a whole peeled carrot to the sauce. Kills the acidity, don’t ask me how, because it’s some kind of wog magic.

Agree 100%

Mrs moose and I have been doing a lot more cooking from scratch over the past 12 months and have found early on we assumed more is better but it’s amazing what can be made with minimal good quality fresh ingredients and a little bit of patience

Agree 100%

Mrs moose and I have been doing a lot more cooking from scratch over the past 12 months and have found early on we assumed more is better but it’s amazing what can be made with minimal good quality fresh ingredients and a little bit of patience
* I love food.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. Suit yourself.

All you’ll need is:
Olive oil
A clove of garlic

Come to the SFA for e-footy (sorry, qooty) and banter.

End up getting free cooking tips.

You really do get a bit of everything in SFA it seems.

Come to the SFA for e-footy (sorry, qooty) and banter.

End up getting free cooking tips.

You really do get a bit of everything in SFA it seems.
Oh you're only scratching the surface so far. Just be wary of any invites to play a game called Werewolf though: it's the most common reason for people quitting BigFooty.

fu** I love food.

Almost as much as you love ...

tenor.gif

We're trying to do the reverse now - recruit Sweet FA players from werewolf
A bit of that has been going on in the league I see. At the Dragons we leave that to Hatchy1992 since I think he's the only one of us who hates themselves enough to play that forsaken game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back