Dragons 2008 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok boys, I know our season has been nothing less than terrible, but we need to build a bridge and move on :p

We are going to have a full team of actives next year so, starting from the beginning with a clean slate, all those who want to play for the Dragons in 08' and those wishing to continue their career with the Dragons, post in here.

Dragons List 08:

1 Pie 4 Life (Utility)
2 Ljp86 (Midfield/Forward)
3 The Reaper (Midfield)
4 CrowGirl74 (Forward)
5 Kahuna
6 wotdoiput (Utility)

LSS are you still interested in being captain? Anyone else want to join the leadership group?

Feel free to join. :)

I'll play on if the Dragons are playing in 2008.

Need a massive list overhaul though, get rid of the deadwood and the non-posters and freshen up the club.

As usual, I will be number 69. :thumbsu:

I'd like to play for you, if you're willing to have me. I generally like playing as a forward, but I'd be willing to play in any position you need me to.

Welcome. You're signed up if you're still happy. Keep posting and when the next season comes around, you'll be in the side :)

Need to get as many recruits as we can. If we don't have at least a partial change of squad, we won't go anywhere.

At the moment, we have five posting players. We need to at least double that to ensure this board continues to have posters.

Well I have no idea how this thing works, but if ur looking for recruits.. ill suit up.

Cool. Glad to see you join up. What type of player are you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I need to put height, weight etc?

Utility, can play back, forward or in the middle... sort of a Jarrad Rookish player...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back