Official Team Thread Dragons S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Kim Jong Il

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I think that might spell the end of my CHF experiment

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Suspicious sim activity... playing the current admin.... Not making any accusations, but just a suggestion.

P.S. hint hint Hate
Without checking, you were named at rover, right?

Reckon that's where dennis crumpet had most of his benchings occur...

Without checking, you were named at rover, right?

Reckon that's where dennis crumpet had most of his benchings occur...

Yeah.

BTW what's with the "one to watch" bit. I've been on that list like 5 games and not necessarily set the world on fire.

cammo6556

Cancelled
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Yeah.

BTW what's with the "one to watch" bit. I've been on that list like 5 games and not necessarily set the world on fire.
I've come to the conclusion that it's nothing at all

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
Post Stats for Round 12:

V7VLaDc.png

Shoutout to cammo6556, Blaze Storm & Scorpus for being out most numerous posters this week.

0 posts for chefmeister, Event Horizon, Jatz, Moo, Only Forwards, The Half Back, Spanna_, AmericanCrow, Andonis1997, caddyshack, Mooresome, iBeng, Determinant this week. We would love to see you around the action in the coming weeks!

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Yeah.

Every time I've been put on that list I've been benched for the vast majority of it or have received less than 5 touches..

Yeah. Watch me. Great idea.

Hmm, just didn't take our chances in front of goal in that third term. Had we kicked better we could have had a nice lead heading into the last term and things could have turned out differently.

I thought Knifey Spoony was our best with WFL and Hate playing well also and Pie 4 Life continues his great form in defence.

Time to bounce back in the next game and turn things around.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Back