Official Team Thread Dragons FFC S25 Official Team Thread - #breathefire - Congratulations Blaze Storm! S25 BnF winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Milestones coming up in S25:

400 games -> Ljp86 | ROUND 12 vs Las Vegas Bears (H) - fitting given your first game was against the Bears!
150 games -> Danoz | ROUND 16 vs Gold City Royals (A)
150 games -> Determinant | PF/GF vs. TBC - Might be a bit of a stretch but could be a very special milestone!
50 games -> Blaze Storm/Hatchy1992/Knifey Spooney/Scorpus | ROUND 13 vs. Geelong Gumbies (A)

Other milestones:

Hatchy1992 needs 34 goals for the season to move into fourth overall on the all-time Dragons goalkicking list.
Danoz needs just 34 kicks to move inside the top 5 all-time Dragons, and 258 more kicks to sit third overall. Danoz is also within reach of top four in both handballs and disposals. Another 87 DT points would see Danoz move into fifth overall on the all-time list.
Pie 4 Life needs 33 more handballs to surpass Andonis1997 on the all-time list into second.
Determinant needs 40 more marks to move into sixth overall on the all-time list and could be fourth overall by the end of the season. cammo6556 needs 15 more tackles to move into third on the all-time list.

For anyone wondering, and it's in the Dragons FFC history thread but...

gMRoWP6.png

Solid work there Pie, impressive stuff. :thumbsu:

Will be nice to bring up the 400th in front of the home fans and of course fitting I do it against the Bears who we played our first game against. :thumbsu:

the Ljp86 man can't jump?

I haven't spent much time in the ruck, I think I have 19 hit outs overall across my career. I was on 18 for a while but I think I managed one last season. :cool:

good intensity training session lads...we're set to go!
68067.jpg
Good to see you getting your match fitness to its prime levels for the season ahead!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When are you going to stop fooling yourself with your joke of a team and join us here where all the cool animated-gif posters live.

Ill take us to the 3peat and then come across..
;)

Ok, so who's on the bench for KohPhi. Luckily he didn't demand a position in his application, so we can pretty much stick him in the back pocket somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back