Official Team Thread Dragons FFC S25 Official Team Thread - #breathefire - Congratulations Blaze Storm! S25 BnF winner

Remove this Banner Ad

We have the Gumbies FFC this week Dragons! Whose captains are currently in the tribunal awaiting their trial for a misspelt name in the teamsheet.

I expect much shaming this week.

We have the Gumbies FFC this week Dragons! Whose captains are currently in the tribunal awaiting their trial for a misspelt name in the teamsheet.

I hate the Gubmies! And I'm from Geelong!!

Lol Gumbies. Surprising they’d have us with a bye so early on in the season.

I play the vital non-statistical role on this outfit. It gives our backers the ability to single me out as to why our club is headed in the wrong direction, sucks, etc....when we drop a game. Whose brilliant idea is it to play that foreigner, does he understand he can't run the ball thru for 6 points, why is he even on the damn playing list, has management lost it's mind???

You are all welcome

I play the vital non-statistical role on this outfit. It gives our backers the ability to single me out as to why our club is headed in the wrong direction, sucks, etc....when we drop a game. Whose brilliant idea is it to play that foreigner, does he understand he can't run the ball thru for 6 points, why is he even on the damn playing list, has management lost it's mind???

You are all welcome
What a selfless, talented qootballer you are.

You are all welcome
We need you for the sweet sponsorship dollars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win Dragons. We managed to give ourselves enough breathing space for most of the game and managed to stay enough in front during the last term when it mattered.

Super games from PhenomenalV1, Blaze Storm and mike123 with Mooresome, Hatchy1992 and Pie 4 Life providing good support.

Nice to open the season with a couple of wins but the challenge now is to keep this momentum going into next week. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Game stats from game 2 are now up.

Super game from Phenom with a bag of 6 (while taking a grand total of ZERO marks!) and mike who was clunking everything in the air. Unfortunately we were quite inaccurate in front of goal, so a little more time with the frothies in the forward 50 arc this week at training.

upload_2018-2-11_19-36-0.png

Posting stats from Rd 2:

upload_2018-2-11_19-38-29.png

A little shuffling of the middle-order, but the top 3 posters were triumphant again, and all mixed quantity with quality. mike123 is running at being odds-on favourite to win the BS Medal at the end of the season!

No posts again from a couple of the players, which is a little disappointing, but you're all welcome back into the fold any time!

I also kicked my first goal for the Dragons, feels great to get that out of the way.

I especially enjoyed being swapped from the centre to full-back lol.

I should be back next week bigger and better than ever. Started a new job this week so had to get into the swing of things. Couldn’t afford to lose brain cells by reading Gumby posts :D

Good win against a bunch of numpties. 2 from 2. Life is great. Keep it going Dragons.

Yep, I can only imagine how bad things will be once Dull to Dickhead joins their ranks. Thankfully we won't have to worry about that until later in the season.

Cop that Gumbies!
dragon%2BCOSTUME%2Bfire%2Bbreathing%2Bdragon%2Bmouth%2Beasy%2Bdiy%2Btitle.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back