Official Team Thread Dragons FFC S26 Official Team Thread- #DragonFire

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it make any difference to scoring .....if so, how?
Certain positions tend to get higher stats of certain types. Sometimes the Sim "likes" certain players in certain positions but this is mostly superstition.

Certain positions tend to get higher stats of certain types. Sometimes the Sim "likes" certain players in certain positions but this is mostly superstition.
I understand the first sentence & makes sense ....but the "Sim" liking certain players in certain positions, how does that work ? .....are there other factors that are fed into the Sim about particular players ?

I understand the first sentence & makes sense ....but the "Sim" liking certain players in certain positions, how does that work ? .....are there other factors that are fed into the Sim about particular players ?

It technically shouldn't, I don't believe it does, but it's a random-number generator, and who knows what sort of evil sorcery goes into something like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It technically shouldn't, I don't believe it does, but it's a random-number generator, and who knows what sort of evil sorcery goes into something like that.
So no-one really has a formula for team & positional structure ?

We can simply throw all the names in a barrel & pick positions that way ?

Been a busy few weeks with uni and whatnot guys, but here's the much delayed posting stats up until the end of last weeks game.

It's great to see everyone up and about early into the season. Hopefully everyone can keep this level of activity throughout the season. AS we can say, leading the way for the club is our new rookie sensation Wayne's-World averaging a massive 152 posts a week. Followed by the ever reliable WFL and new recruit xenxen . On top of this we have 4 posters averaging over 50 posts a weekView attachment 550424
Have you got an updated version?

Super win Dragons! Came up against the top team and made them look shithouse for three quarters before we decided to cruise home in the last quarter. Certainly a pleasing result after the run of form we've had of late.

Massive game by xenxen who was dominant with Wayne's-World, A Swallow, Pie 4 Life, WFL and Daniel1812 all playing very good games as well.

A good return to form and hopefully we can bottle some of this and take this momentum into a big game next week against the Roys. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Victory at last!
drunk-guy.jpg

upload_2018-10-15_16-31-44.png

Right, so as of today, normal service has resumed. Over the next few weeks i'll catch up with everything i've missed, starting with the posting stats.

In regards to the match threads we have a number of heavy hitters leading the way is star rookie Wayne's-World and the ever reliable WFL leading the way. Following just behind is or prized recruit xenxen . We have a number of experienced players setting an example with 6 posters averaging over 20 posts per week or just under. And another 3 averaging 10 posts or just under.

It's not too late to make an impact either guys! With just over a month remaining in the season there's time to make an impact for us!

Also NB: Not sure why it copied the entire screen and not just the excel document. Oops...

Have you got an updated version?

View attachment 574037

Right, so as of today, normal service has resumed. Over the next few weeks i'll catch up with everything i've missed, starting with the posting stats.

In regards to the match threads we have a number of heavy hitters leading the way is star rookie Wayne's-World and the ever reliable WFL leading the way. Following just behind is or prized recruit xenxen . We have a number of experienced players setting an example with 6 posters averaging over 20 posts per week or just under. And another 3 averaging 10 posts or just under.

It's not too late to make an impact either guys! With just over a month remaining in the season there's time to make an impact for us!

Also NB: Not sure why it copied the entire screen and not just the excel document. Oops...

View attachment 574037

Hi everyone,

I haven't really spoken much to anyone outside the leadership group about this, but I'm in the middle of organising a move half way around the world, which is the reason for my relative absense in match threads.
This likely won't resolve for at least another couple of weeks, so thanks for everyone in the team for doing such a good job flying the flag.

Hi everyone,

I haven't really spoken much to anyone outside the leadership group about this, but I'm in the middle of organising a move half way around the world, which is the reason for my relative absense in match threads.
This likely won't resolve for at least another couple of weeks, so thanks for everyone in the team for doing such a good job flying the flag.
I'm a Dragon through and through. Breathing fire until I go blue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back