Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 22 Official Team Thread - B&F WINNER p.29-32 + Welcome Hatchy1992!

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright the Round 2 match thread is up. Round 1 was an absolute disaster so let's not let that happen again. Hop in the match thread and talk some s**t to the club that keeps changing it's name in hopes it might play finals Qooty. You all know the drill, posting gets rewarded yada yada...

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...c-vs-baghdad-bombers-at-dragon-island.1140212

RookieListed Jatz Gibbsy Pie 4 Life HARPSichord TheMase Moo chefmeister The Half Back Sam_Malone Danoz jenny61_99 roo2macca Determinant Ljp86 Andonis1997 iBeng cammo6556 A Swallow Spanna_ WAG Event Horizon VSTone Only Forwards

Damn you cammo6556

You mentioned Chicken Crimpy shapes last week... and now a box found its way into my basket at the supermarket before

Damn you cammo6556

You mentioned Chicken Crimpy shapes last week... and now a box found its way into my basket at the supermarket before

He mentioned them again this week too...

giphy.gif

Well off I go to buy another box

Or is that what he REALLY wants.....
It's not like my surname is Arnott.... hahahahaha.
That's just ridiculous....

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone. Looks as though the Baghdadians have recruited some absolute flogs over the off season. Get in there and give the hell

Game day guys and gal

Let's bring our best today and get that needed win. Can not let that Bombers rabble win.

That was all sorts of satisfying. Well done everyone. Quite possibly up against another massive campaigner next week.

At least we're accustomed to it...

Just do your thing. They'll whinge and moan about it. You'll shut em up with another 20+ on Sunday.
What's the story with that anyway? They were the Bombers, then they changed to the Bandits and now they're the Bombers again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back