Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 22 Official Team Thread - B&F WINNER p.29-32 + Welcome Hatchy1992!

Remove this Banner Ad

It is with great pleasure that I announce the Rd 7 nomination for the Sir Bantony goes to.....

An amazing effort to inject some entertainment into a thread with no opponent.

Well played Sir!​

It is with great pleasure that I announce the Rd 7 nomination for the Sir Bantony goes to.....

An amazing effort to inject some entertainment into a thread with no opponent.

Well played Sir!​
I thought you called him Siri.

7D0Eg2h.png

Thread title updated. Here is the Round 7 MC and the Round 8 should be up either tonight or tomorrow.

Gotta somehow get back on the winners list.​

Gather around everyone. Listen closely.

WE BETTER WIN THIS WEEK OR WE'RE ALL GOING TO THE RESERVES.

We have the Demons this week so get in the match thread and stick it up em. It is located here:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...gons-ffc-the-snow-dome.1146139/#post-46836282

RookieListed Jatz Gibbsy Pie 4 Life HARPSichord WFL Moo chefmeister The Half Back Sam_Malone Danoz jenny61_99 roo2macca Determinant Ljp86 Andonis1997 iBeng cammo6556 A Swallow Spanna_ WAG Event Horizon VSTone Only Forwards

Also team, we have fresh blood joining us in 24 hours with VSTone getting AmericanCrow over the line. Please do welcome. :)

AC take a look around the thread and pick a number to fantasy wear on your fantasy jumper from the numbers that aren't taken in the OP!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also team, we have fresh blood joining us in 24 hours with VSTone getting AmericanCrow over the line. Please do welcome. :)

AC take a look around the thread and pick a number to fantasy wear on your fantasy jumper from the numbers that aren't taken in the OP!
Thats a class recruit

Welcome AmericanCrow, great to have you on the team. :thumbsu:

I appreciate the welcome. In return, I promise to try not to kick the footy thru the wrong goalposts and refrain from utilizing a forward pass instead of a hand pass.

No assurances mind you....just my best effort

Contemplating following in the foot steps of the great Golumless and begin to stuff up our team sheets each week... This correct team sheets doesn't seem to be doing us any favors!

Please don't take our premiership winning strategy.

Well we're going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment, I suppose one had to come around eventually given the success we've had over the past five seasons. Things aren't all bad though, we haven't been uncompetitive at all this season, we just can't finish games off.

All we can do is keep our chins up, keep fighting and the results will fall our way. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back