Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 27 - Official Team Thread - Congratulations AceAndy, Season 27 Ljp86 Trophy winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like there's a whole world outside the Carlton board.
I dont think i have looked at the Carlton board for a couple of weeks.

Not sure there is a lot to go back to :oops:

Quick check up! How's everyone enjoying the season so far?
Been great so far. First up win was a real lift for the team and last week we got off to a fast start but unfortunately got run down.

I think gym4life Pea Nut and I are just starting to gel as a ruck combination and we will smash those Rats this weekend.

Go Dragons :thumbsu::footy:

Been great so far. First up win was a real lift for the team and last week we got off to a fast start but unfortunately got run down.

I think gym4life Pea Nut and I are just starting to gel as a ruck combination and we will smash those Rats this weekend.

Go Dragons :thumbsu::footy:
Good to see your lads smack the bummers Andy , just the start to jlt they needed.

I was surprised i am still a Dragon ,been away from sfa for quite a while. real life s**t sucks sometimes
It's good to have you back too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win Dragons, it was tight in the early but we were the better side in the second and third quarters before the 'Rats came charging back in the last. Things weren't looking great late until the skipper managed to kick another couple of majors to get us over the line in a pretty good contest.

A super game from PhenomenalV1 with the skipper leading the way with eight goals. mistylake had a great game in the ruck with Pea Nut, Hatchy1992, AmericanCrow, Blaze Storm and mike123 all playing good games also. Happy with 15 marks in defence as well. :cool:

Nice to get the win and finish our three round road trip early in the season with a victory. The next round is our first game at home for the new season so hopefully we can take this momentum into the next game and put on a show for the home crowd. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

What a victory! A one point thriller against our arch rivals, thanks to a quirk of the sim! Excellent job everyone, just brace yourselves for when BEEG logs in and whines about his goal not being allowed.

What a great win that was, Dragons!! It was a fairly tight game for the most part although our first half was fairly decent but things weren't looking too flash at the end until PeanutButter Pies bobbed up to put us in front before we held on for the last minute or so.

Super game by Hatchy1992 leading from the front with Pea Nut, gym4life, Blaze Storm, SaltPeter and Mooresome providing good support. We're at home again next week so hopefully we can keep our form going for the coming round. :thumbsu:

What a victory! A one point thriller against our arch rivals, thanks to a quirk of the sim! Excellent job everyone, just brace yourselves for when BEEG logs in and whines about his goal not being allowed.

A pretty pleasing win I have to say, particularly against that mob after how the off-season transpired. :thumbsu:

Certainly an interesting result and probably fitting the first ever hilly-Pie 4 Life cup match ended in a draw. It was an odd sort of game in the end, leading for the first three quarters, losing the lead early in the last term before drawing level late before the match ended in a draw after playing out the last few minutes.

AceAndy was our best with Blaze Storm and Hatchy1992 doing their usual stuff in the middle while mike123, Bluella and AmericanCrow had good games too. Nice to see Jatz kicking a few goals up forward as well.

A bit of a funny game that one but two points is better than none so that's something we can take out of this one. Let's put together a four quarter effort next week with another game in front of the home crowd. :thumbsu:

Solid win Dragons, really good to come away with victory after a tight tussle for the opening two and a half quarters before getting into that higher gear in the last part of the third term and in the last quarter as well.

Some great game by a number of players with AmericanCrow, Cold Sober, Bluella, Hatchy1992, Scorpus, AceAndy and Pea Nut all playing strong games while Pie 4 Life show some class up forward with six goals.

A great win for the club with a big game to follow next week against some tough opposition so we'll need to bring our best for that one. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back