Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 27 - Official Team Thread - Congratulations AceAndy, Season 27 Ljp86 Trophy winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully we can rebound this season after not faring so well in Season 26. Time for us to push the mighty Dragons back up the ladder and show the rest of the competition that the Dragons are back for Season 27. :thumbsu:
And it all starts on the 28th at the Vegas Summer League Invitational!! Be sure to impress your captain and make the side, it's a highly glamorous occasion.

Banner 2.png

What time tomorrow is our first match ? And who do we play ??
Some time after 3PM, and we'll be playing the Las Vegas Bears in their team thread, possibly the Gumbies too, can you confirm JoshWoodenSpoon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we get to play the Gumbies ?
Nah I'm afraid they have a brand to uphold, and that brand is poor representation and abysmal decisions.

Hey guys just wanted to drop by and wish you all the best for season 27. The (insert team name here) are always my favourite team to banter against. I look forward to locking horns in the match thread.

Tony xoxo.
Sure, whatever.

Tough luck this afternoon Dragons, don't let it get us down, thats what pre seasons are for, just to blood the youngsters, and dust out the cobwebs for the season ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back