Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 28 – Official Team Thread - #backtobackinseason29

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a great result there, Dragons. We had a slow start and had far too much to do, in the end we came up a fair way short.

Some great games by a few players with Mooresome, The Kingslayer, HawkAussie, AceAndy and Hatchy1992 all having good games while I was happy to help out in defence with a few disposals as well.

Next week sees us playing at home so hopefully we can put on a good show for the home crowd and rebound with some good support behind us. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Pea Nut Jatz A Swallow Blaze Storm SaltPeter Pie 4 Life mike123 gym4life Hatchy1992 chefmeister Bluella Daniel1812 Knifey Spoony mistylake Cold Sober Mooresome Scorpus Ljp86 cammo6556 boneofshin PeanutButter Pies HawkAussie Dr Mantis Taboggan The Kingslayer Davo-27

The long trip to the Snow Dome clearly impacted this week and posters were a little quieter this week however cammo6556 Pea Nut and Hatchy1992 were all in fine form.

A big match at home this week against the undefeated Roys.

#DragonsRising

Pea Nut Jatz A Swallow Blaze Storm SaltPeter Pie 4 Life mike123 gym4life Hatchy1992 chefmeister Bluella Daniel1812 Knifey Spoony mistylake Cold Sober Mooresome Scorpus Ljp86 cammo6556 boneofshin PeanutButter Pies HawkAussie Dr Mantis Taboggan The Kingslayer Davo-27

The long trip to the Snow Dome clearly impacted this week and posters were a little quieter this week however cammo6556 Pea Nut and Hatchy1992 were all in fine form.

A big match at home this week against the undefeated Roys.

#DragonsRising

View attachment 730806
s**t Andrew ,i have some catching up to do.

Another slow start this week and we allowed the opposition to kick the first six goals and we were playing
catch-up all day.

Mooresome played a great game at ruck-rover and was clearly our best player on the day and the centre
line trio all had high possession games. Down back both Ljp86 and HawkAussie had great games and held
the defence together against an onslaught from the Demons.

I have asked Dr Mantis Taboggan to supply some 'supplements' prior to Sunday's game that will have us
ready at the bounce of the ball.

This week my votes go to Mooresome , Ljp86 and HawkAussie.

View attachment 731454

Another slow start this week and we allowed the opposition to kick the first six goals and we were playing
catch-up all day.

Mooresome played a great game at ruck-rover and was clearly our best player on the day and the centre
line trio all had high possession games. Down back both Ljp86 and HawkAussie had great games and held
the defence together against an onslaught from the Demons.

I have asked Dr Mantis Taboggan to supply some 'supplements' prior to Sunday's game that will have us
ready at the bounce of the ball.

This week my votes go to Mooresome , Ljp86 and HawkAussie.

View attachment 731455
Thanks Captain Ace , congrats and well done to Ljp86 and HawkAussie

The Dragon Spirit medal has been voted by Dragons players to the opposition poster who dominates the
Match thread and / or the Qooty field. In round 3 the Dragons voters awarded the medal to Callums_Guns

Congrats Callums_Guns of the Demons on being the round 3 winner of the Dragon Spirit medal :thumbsu:

View attachment 731905

View attachment 731919
The Dragon Spirit medal has been voted by Dragons players to the opposition poster who dominates the
Match thread and / or the Qooty field. In round 3 the Dragons voters awarded the medal to Callums_Guns

Congrats Callums_Guns of the Demons on being the round 3 winner of the Dragon Spirit medal :thumbsu:

View attachment 731923

Thanks AceAndy and Dragons. Have replaced my surprise pack of the week award wallpaper with the Dragons medal.

Have a great win against the Roys and enjoy your weekend :thumbsu::thumbsu:

We had 13 posters active this week against the Roys which was a big ask given the Roys had 18 active posters. While they did get on top of us we saw some solid numbers from Knifey Spoony , Hatchy1992 and Mooresome .

A big match this week against the Fighting Furies. Time for a Dragons surge.

#DragonsRising

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A classic last quarter fade out by the Dragons saw the Roys surge by us.

The Kingslayer had a stand out game with 16 hit-outs and was the best Dragons player on the ground.

The centre-line trio were all busy and up forward mike123 Davo-27 and Pea Nut all made the most of
limited opportunities to kick three goals. Big week coming up on the training track before we tackle the
Furies this weekend.

This week my votes go to The Kingslayer Blaze Storm and Hatchy1992

View attachment 736746

A classic last quarter fade out by the Dragons saw the Roys surge by us.

The Kingslayer had a stand out game with 16 hit-outs and was the best Dragons player on the ground.

The centre-line trio were all busy and up forward mike123 Davo-27 and Pea Nut all made the most of
limited opportunities to kick three goals. Big week coming up on the training track before we tackle the
Furies this weekend.

This week my votes go to The Kingslayer Blaze Storm and Hatchy1992

View attachment 736749
3 votes are nice but the fade out stings, have to bounce back with a win.

Match thread and / or the Qooty field. In round 4 the Dragons voters awarded the medal to TedDougChris

Congrats TedDougChris of the Roys on being the round 4 winner of the Dragon Spirit medal :thumbsu:

Many thanks for the award and for the week of fun and games, it was very enjoyable despite the ridiculous time differences which meant I was bantering with you all while you were asleep !!

Best of luck for the rest of the year !!

We had 12 posters active this week against the Furies who also had the same number of actives. For the first time this season we finished ahead of the opposition which is a great result and hopefully the first of many. Really great to see Cold Sober stepping up this week and a strong effort from Mooresome with Hatchy1992 cammo6556 HawkAussie and Dr Mantis Taboggan all solid performers this week.

Another big match this week against the Wonders. Lets do this Dragons.

#DragonsRising

We had 12 posters active this week against the Furies who also had the same number of actives. For the first time this season we finished ahead of the opposition which is a great result and hopefully the first of many. Really great to see Cold Sober stepping up this week and a strong effort from Mooresome with Hatchy1992 cammo6556 HawkAussie and Dr Mantis Taboggan all solid performers this week.

Another big match this week against the Wonders. Lets do this Dragons.

#DragonsRising

View attachment 738884
Was really hard to engage with anyone last week, hoping for a return to some better form this week against friendlier opposition.

Was really hard to engage with anyone last week, hoping for a return to some better form this week against friendlier opposition.
You'll have to wait another week Hatchy ....

Round Seven - 15 September 2019 (Heritage Round)

Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Windy Hill

Play, or don't, up to you but it'll give you something to do for once.

A great four quarter effort this week against the Furies resulted in a 51 point victory. Pleasing to see many
contributors all over the ground with the three rookies playing great games and the goals evenly spread out
for the forwards with five players kicking two goals.

Looking for another fast start this week against the Wonders.

My votes this week go to Davo-27 Dr Mantis Taboggan and Knifey Spoony

Remove this Banner Ad

Back