Official Team Thread Dragons S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Kim Jong Il

Looking forward to an enjoyable week of banter Cammo!

I'm expecting your A-game, especially now that your hetero-man-friend Coach is gone, I hope you've got a second string to your bow.

My friends,
In response to recent events, which shall remain nameless, i have placed an order for what is being considered the largest quantity of alcohol ever purchased. If anyone needs to drown their sorrows, Crocodile Drunkees is there for you.

A very disappointing end to what was a very entertaining season. I also have an announcement to make. After 6 seasons which has included a flag and a Best Clubs Man last season, I regret to announce that I will be departing the Dragons. It's been a fun ride and I have had some great moments here but I have decided to embark on a new journey and a new challenge next season as I make my way to the struggling Demons. I would like to thank cammo6556 who has been an excellent leader throughout the season being vocal in the threads and on the field and also thank you to Danoz who recruited me to join this club in S18. Best of luck to the future and I will always have a lot of time for you guys.

Too the Dragons - It's been a pleasure posting alongside you all season. From being on the verge of quitting the league last season, too having my most enjoyable season's in the SFA. It's been an enjoyable ride and a pleasure to be apart of this fantastic club. Not the finish we wanted tonight, but it certainly doesn't take away from the hard work that's been put in each and every week. Well done guys.:thumbsu:

Now let's all head on over to the Crocodile Dundee and get drunk:beercheers:

Well it has been most enjoyable playing alongside all of you pre and post match. Lets go all the way next season.

I like to think that was just a small glitch on our way to glory next season but time to get inebriated and be woken up by the street sweeper.

Last edited:
A very disappointing result today. We've had issues scoring all season but today it came to a head and we really let our defenders down who have spent most of the season bailing us out of trouble. As a result we had few winners today but Hate, Scorpus, WFL, VSTone and cammo6556 can walk away from the game knowing they played well.

Obviously today wasn't the result we were after but there is always next season. We need to find a few more avenues to goal though in Season 24 in order to give our ourselves a chance at kicking some higher totals.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Ladies, gents and assorted creatures.

Whilst the SFA riff-raff flagellate furiously in a desperate grasp at relevance over in the Mobbs medal thread, we at the Dragons never rest in our quest for greatness.

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Jatz has agreed to join us again for Season 24.
The eagle eyed of you might have noticed that jatz is already listed by the Dragons, but he will be joining us as an active part of our premiership tilt next season.

Knifey Spoony get the man a drink!

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I'd like to think I'm the best at it - the proof will be in the pudding though. Speaking of, any pudding around here? Perfect winter dessert :hearts:
There's a "bistro" at Knifey Spoony's pub, Croc Drunkees, but I've heard that Pie 4 Life and WFL are now head "chefs" and it's best to be avoided

That's still not as good as the late night flirting between Sandra Sully and Brad. Chemistry was electrifying hahaha.
The sexual tension made the bulletin. I was waiting for him to throw her on the desk.

Back