Official Team Thread Dragons S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Kim Jong Il

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously. I used to watch the news just so I could laugh at it. I wonder whether anything actually happened there...
Guaranteed some Xmas party shenanigans at the very least. My cousin works for channel 10. I should ask.

Thanks buddy!

TFW was who originally recruited me actually. I have him to blame for all this :D

You gave me that one good half a season I dreamed about when I approached you.

Official Dragons announcement:

The B and F isn't ready yet... but whispers have it that Knifey Spoony is busily sweeping the drunkards into a corner at Croc Drunkees in preparation for the Dragons night of nights.

Much better than that mobbs bullshit... except all the bits Hate did. They were great.

Pretty sure I managed one amazing goal as a Sam Docherty type defender :cool::D

I'm pretty sure you still got rookie of the year. I'm better at stealing established players than cultivating rookies.

Although I did just recruit the EKA Medallist so maybe I'm great.

You should definitely ask. Must be part of the folklore down there haha.
I'll wait til he's had a few. Might get more out of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,
So, as you all know, I've been lurking around this season. Barely posting, barely following, really. So, I think there's no better time to announce it than right now as we are in a strong position posters-wise and will be better than ever next season.

I'm retiring from the Sweet FA.

These last 8 seasons have been great, but all good things must come to an end.
Thank you to Ljp86 for giving me the chance back in Season 15 and taking a chance on me. Thank you to my other captains over this time, The Filth Wizard Hate and cammo6556 (hope I haven't forgotten anyone) for being great to me.

So, to the Sweet FA,
Adios from Andonis.

(More to come in my last ever media thread..)

Post Stats for Second Preliminary Final:

0n2TBrh.png

Shoutout to cammo6556, VSTone & Blaze Storm for being our most numerous posters this week.

That's a wrap on Season 23 for us unfortunately. It's been a truly great season, and been amazingly fun posting alongside you lot all season. I hope we see a lot of you back around next season for some more laughs. Looking forward to the annual piss-up awards night now!

Hey guys,
So, as you all know, I've been lurking around this season. Barely posting, barely following, really. So, I think there's no better time to announce it than right now as we are in a strong position posters-wise and will be better than ever next season.

Thank you to Ljp86 for giving me the chance back in Season 15 and taking a chance on me. Thank you to my other captains over this time, The Filth Wizard Hate and cammo6556 (hope I haven't forgotten anyone) for being great to me.

So, to the Sweet FA,
Adios from Andonis.

This makes me sad.

Cheers for the efforts put in over the years, Ando. A great poster that will certainly be missed who is always willing to help others out. A true Dragons FFC legend.

Expect to be pestered by me in the PMs though. ;)

Hey guys,

So, to the Sweet FA,
Adios from Andonis.

If there was a Dragons Hall Of Fame you would be in it.

Official Dragons announcement:

The B and F isn't ready yet... but whispers have it that Knifey Spoony is busily sweeping the drunkards into a corner at Croc Drunkees in preparation for the Dragons night of nights.

Much better than that mobbs bullshit... except all the bits Hate did. They were great.
Poor old Croc Drunkees has taken a beating over the past few days, but I promise to have it in perfect condition with plenty of beer for the most important night on Dragon Island's social calendar.

Oh and welcome Jatz

Poor old Croc Drunkees has taken a beating over the past few days, but I promise to have it in perfect condition with plenty of beer for the most important night on Dragon Island's social calendar.

Oh and welcome Jatz
Thanks mate! I seem to have joined during the quiet period, just easing my way back into it haha.

Thanks mate! I seem to have joined during the quiet period, just easing my way back into it haha.
Yeah definitely. We'll have a few quiet weeks before the craziness starts again. The best and fairest should be fun though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back