8 Ljp86
9 LSS
10 Kahuna
11 Jimmy_c8
12 Amos
13 Defier
14 KingRich

What a squad already.

As a current Sharks player, if this makes it better for the comp, Im all for it. So count me in:thumbsu:

I'd like to announce that i will not be joining this combined side. Thanks for everything FR it was a wonderful season at the Sharks this year. Alll the best in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to announce that i will not be joining this combined side. Thanks for everything FR it was a wonderful season at the Sharks this year. Alll the best in the future.

Sad to see you go matebut I understand. Good luck and all the best. :thumbsu:

Sorry guys, I'm not happy with the decision to merge and will be looking elsewhere if this does indeed go thru.

If there are no more Sharks, I may as well look at other options as it just isn't the same.

I'm super devastated we couldn't go out with at least a GF appearance in what appears to have been our last game :(

I'd like to see a few more Sharks in this combined side! I will be in at this stage....if only limited Sharks sign up I may reconsider. Sorry to be so negative but we had a good side this year and I want to try and keep playing with the majority of them if possible!

Go Dragons I guess!

After 2 years playing for the Dragons i have made the decision to return home for 'family reasons'. I have been signed up at the Hawks.

Thankyou Dragons for the two years i played for you. All the best!

After 2 years playing for the Dragons i have made the decision to return home for 'family reasons'. I have been signed up at the Hawks.

Thankyou Dragons for the two years i played for you. All the best!

:thumbsu:Heh... I opened the thread with a suspicion you had gone and re-joined the Dragons... damned Juddas has made me paranoid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back