Dragons-Sharks Combined Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Posting doesn't affect the stats in the game but the more you post the more chance you'll have to play in a position where you'll get more stats.

The first team was chosen mostly on who posted well last season and new players weren't automatically put into top positions.

Keep posting and you're chance will come ari:thumbsu:

And ill be ready for that day:p

Memo to captains:

I'd like to get a run in the centre if possible.

Cheers

FC

As would I. I was easily in our team's best three players last year and I played in the centre of the ground.

Posting doesn't affect the stats in the game but the more you post the more chance you'll have to play in a position where you'll get more stats.

The first team was chosen mostly on who posted well last season and new players weren't automatically put into top positions.

Keep posting and you're chance will come ari:thumbsu:

I'm a debutant and thought it was a good all up effort, i played off a half forward flank and got alot of the footy but gave a lot of handpasses off, just need to improve the aerobic capactiy and we can finish this season off up the top where we should be!!
Do we do best player votes.....thought fantastic crow had a good one..

Anyone going to give us a run-down on the game and such (some inspirational blight/sheedy/parkin-like words would do wonders for this (new) side i reckon).
we going to give some best player votes?

Come on boys we were pipped at the post last week.

This is our game against Geelong. Guess what the Souther Dragons basketball team did last week on Sunday? The won with Nobody expecting them to come close. LETS DO IT!

How corny;)

C'mon guys, just got taken last week, lets hold on to it this week, time to start putting some scores ant the board, congrats to Ari for getting a gig in the guts, hopefully he can run the game out and give us a bit more spirit which is what we need, GO U DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!

C'mon guys, just got taken last week, lets hold on to it this week, time to start putting some scores ant the board, congrats to Ari for getting a gig in the guts, hopefully he can run the game out and give us a bit more spirit which is what we need, GO U DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!

16 possesions a cuple of good marks. I was able to find myself in the centre a bit more and i hope i stay there. I think i did my job in delivering to Ljp86 who slotted the goals

Great win boys!

Can somebody please compile a 3-2-1 vote count. I am very curious as to see who is a frequent performer even if it is still pre season matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can somebody please compile a 3-2-1 vote count. I am very curious as to see who is a frequent performer even if it is still pre season matches.

Congrats Ari ...me and the rest of the match committee met and agreed for the pre-season you can do the votes.

Now here are the pre-printed voting cards (I made a mistake and had Moo 3 - prointed on them all).

Good luck.

Congrats Ari ...me and the rest of the match committee met and agreed for the pre-season you can do the votes.

Now here are the pre-printed voting cards (I made a mistake and had Moo 3 - prointed on them all).

Good luck.

:confused::confused::confused:

Good luck.

:D :D

You sure it wasn't fantastic_crows??

3-Sausagerol
2-The Reaper
1-Frankston (good in the ruck and racked up 19 possesions and a goal)

Logo and Home ground name needed please, otherwise the Dragons won't get off the ground in 08.

150px-South_Dragons.jpg

what you guys think?

Hope that (the one that TFLUA tiger posted) looks alright guys just whipped something up!!!!
Let me know what you think...anyone got any good ideas for names of home ground....'the dragons dungeon' 'The dungeon of the dragons'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back