Media Dragons Skipper Hangs Up The Qooty Boots

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you not casting aspersions in your recent posts about posters or said team? Without the facts to back it up!
Complaints about the Bombers using pedophilia as a banter point aren't new. There's even been Bombers in this thread complaining about how it used to be fine...
I'm not a Bomber by the way just someone that thinks this has been turned into a pile of sh*t. Lets get back to Qooty
Yes, that's what I said, and why I find the victim complex you're maintaining on their behalf staggering.

I can’t believe we are even talking about this. Its not a discussion, Implying someone is a pedo/predator isn’t ok, nor is posting about someones family, irl issues. Stick to persona related snipes.
Where were you when my cancer battle, my son, and my partner were the source of unwanted attention. When I begged and pleaded for it to stop. And it was seen as a request to go harder?

Don’t answer. I’m a Bomber. That s**t is ok coming our way. I get it.

Where were you when my cancer battle, my son, and my partner were the source of unwanted attention. When I begged and pleaded for it to stop. And it was seen as a request to go harder?

Don’t answer. I’m a Bomber. That sh*t is ok coming our way. I get it.

Was it reported? I believe i carded someone for something like that early this season.

If not, it was because we didn’t see it. Mods don’t read every post, unlike what Santoz beliebes, we do actually have a life.

Was it reported? I believe i carded someone for something like that early this season.

If not, it was because we didn’t see it. Mods don’t read every post, unlike what Santoz beliebes, we do actually have a life.
Are you *en kidding me?! “Was it reported “??? Of course it was *en reported. Zero action! Zero!

You know what. Don’t worry.

Ace, good luck in your future endeavours. Hope you’re back soon.

When was this?
At a time when it bothered me. It doesn’t any more. I don’t want retrospective justice. Just some balance when these discussions are had.

The Bombers cop plenty. I don’t see anyone getting too upset about that. Just some balance. That’s all.

WTF
That is horrendous.

All I can say is if I wouldn't stayed in an era where this was going on. That doesn't sound fun.

At a time when it bothered me. It doesn’t any more. I don’t want retrospective justice. Just some balance when these discussions are had.

The Bombers cop plenty. I don’t see anyone getting too upset about that. Just some balance. That’s all.

Then how can i answer why it wasnt dealt with?Or maybe it was and you just didn’t know it? Posters can be carded without being banned

I don't think most reasonable people on here will diagree that this is also very shitful, and not only crosses the line, but takes a dump on the other side.

But it's not overly pragmatic to put a wall up and boil every issue like this down to this whole Bombers vs the world shtick. Of course I think that's equally as worthy of indignation as pedophilia jokes, but because I comment on something that's topical at the moment, you immediately accuse me of only being outraged by the Bombers, and it makes s**t all sense, because I've had * all to do with any of the Bombers vs BC crap, and was even largely impartial to it back when it all popped off in the first place.

But like I said, that's shitful, and you shouldn't have to deal with that rubbish.

Last edited:
Bring on good old fashioned banter I say and don't over moderate it. Let the Sweet FA be a place where all people can hang sh*t in a funny way without disrespecting anyone. If your precious then this is probably not the place for you.
Do you have any examples of it being over-moderated, or are you just yelling at shadows?

Bring on good old fashioned banter I say and don't over moderate it. Let the Sweet FA be a place where all people can hang sh*t in a funny way without disrespecting anyone. If your precious then this is probably not the place for you.

One mans overmoderation is anothers undermoderation ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now you want me to provide facts!!!!! I actually didn't say it was over moderated, I warned against it. You really are spoiling for a fight and I won't waste my time on that.
If it's not over-moderated, what exactly is the problem?

And implying someone is a pedophile is not just old fashioned banter, its defamatory slander and can ruin people.
People don't seem to realise that BigFooty itself is liable for any defamatory remarks made on here too. Mods taking down posts about paedophilia should be considered common sense.

Provide the facts as I am convinced this was taken out of text. Convince me otherwise
In what context is inaccurately calling someone a paedophile (especially where the person is clearly uncomfortable with it) okay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back