Media Dragons Skipper Hangs Up The Qooty Boots

You may or may not be aware that this season I turned 60 (looks like they have changed BF as you can no longer see posters ages so you may not be) and I have decided it is time I stepped away from the Sweet FA.

As my friends at the Bombers have noted it is embarrassing for someone my age to be on the internet , this between calling me out as a predator and a paedophile. Great memories.

At sixty years of age i think it is the right time for me to step away from a Fantasy Football forum, Qooty is definitely a young persons game. Next season serial_thrilla will be leading the Dragons and I am certain will be a great leader for our club and will take the Dragons to the next level.

I would like to wish each and everyone on the forum all the best where ever your Qooty and life journey takes you. And with that AA and his Seniors card rode off into the wilderness.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Nothing wrong with being a fogey around here AceAndy. This place is custom made for the washed up and never-ran. I hope you choose to stay around in a spectator role.

All the best AceAndy!

As my friends at the Bombers have noted it is embarrassing for someone my age to be on the internet , this between calling me out as a predator and a paedophile. Great memories.
Wow, that's disappointing.

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
You may or may not be aware that this season I turned 60 (looks like they have changed BF as you can no longer see posters ages so you may not be) and I have decided it is time I stepped away from the Sweet FA.

At sixty years of age i think it is the right time for me to step away from a Fantasy Football forum, Qooty is definitely a young persons game. Next season serial_thrilla will be leading the Dragons and I am certain will be a great leader for our club and will take the Dragons to the next level.

I would like to wish each and everyone on the forum all the best where ever your Qooty and life journey takes you. And with that AA and his Seniors card rode off into the wilderness.

Ace I will miss you mate! Take a break but come back ok!!!!!

Good luck AceAndy

Just keep swinging

aaad806cd0908a97952f7690470f77ad.gif

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons

Hey, don’t leave!

There’s a reason we have the Roys in the league, mate.

this is disapointing.

Hope to see you come back soon.

We'll see if Barrybran can do his best Chris Fagan impression and drag you out of retirement for one last hurrah. (In this scenario, you are Luke Hodge, think about the prospect of being Luke Hodge when the request comes)

plus side, I had you pegged as a 30 something.

This is bullshit, pedophiles like the Jet and noobz0r were allowed to roam free here and now we lose someone at least half decent although with terrible jokes because of being a silly number like 60.

Although that IS old.

Maybe just move to the Roys?

Back