List Mgmt. Drawing Parallels and our Key Forward Conundrum

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see Hopper and Taranto happening?

Honestly, if Taranto and Hopper are on 750k which I assume replaces Jack and Trent’s contracts. Who will be eating up our cap once Dusty and Lynch come off huge contracts?

Bolton maybe? But he isn’t a million dollar player yet.

Rioli = Edwards contract
Short = Houli’s contract
Baker = lamberts contract

Then the rest Cumbers, MJ, Gibcus, Miller, Sonsie etc won’t be moving into huge contracts.

I think we will have a KPF in mind and the cost won’t be too prohibitive, not saying we can go crazy but we could (completely speculatively) have a 800 to a mill or more for KPF in the next year or two.

I also wonder if the club is careful about drafting KPF. Of course if the player has star potential written all over them you take it but KPF can be so hit and miss compared to mids and flankers, I personally think you’re better of targeting one with some more development then trying to predict an 18 year old KPF and getting a more certain 200 game small. Kind of like rucks.

I wonder if we will draft a couple of talls that slip to Richmond pick/s

I wonder if we will draft a couple of talls that slip to Richmond pick/s
Personally I'd be a little surprised if we did. We don't seem to rate this draft terribly highly since we are selling the farm for Taranto and Hopper. And it seems highly unlikely that with the very late picks that we'll no doubt be left with that they'll be any talls available any better than what we already have. Our 'key forward conundrum' is something we seem have to decided to worry about for another day.

Personally I'd be a little surprised if we did. We don't seem to rate this draft terribly highly since we are selling the farm for Taranto and Hopper. And it seems highly unlikely that with the very late picks that we'll no doubt be left with that they'll be any talls available any better than what we already have. Our 'key forward conundrum' is something we seem have to decided to worry about for another day.
No doubt we have someone in mind next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back