Prediction Dream finals scenario.

Remove this Banner Ad

rather not make the Grand Final, like lose in the Prelim.... than lose to Richmond in the GF... yes, its much worse. Colliwobbles against a rival like Tigers.

Its like losing to Carlton. Tigers and Blues are the two teams I would never want to lose to in a Grand Final situation.... I can only imagine the 1980 scenario... must have been suicide fuel

Of course would rather win. But if I was offered a scenario out of Collingwood losing in the prelim or making the GF but losing to Tigers... I take the former 10/10

This may be just a joke....but if its not, it's bordering on cowardice! Fear no one mate, the better side wins on the day. It's ONLY sport.

Bears have had a warm up against the Tuggers now. We were never going to rely on them helping us into finals, since they tanked on Saturday and knew they were playing at the Gabba week one. Bears don't lose there this year, except for one outlying result.....ahem!!! Anyway, assuming we can get past the Catters, it's a Richmond v Bombers blockbuster at the 'G for semi-final I'd bargain, then Ground Hog Day for the ninth the next week......

I actually don't believe there is a favourite, all teams are beatable on the day.

My smokey to get through is the Doggies if they can maintain their form and I think we are up there.

GWS injuries have really hurt them, and as Hawthorn showed WC can be beaten, doubt Essendon will progress sadly for members of my family.

I don't fear Richmond, Bris nor Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rather not make the Grand Final, like lose in the Prelim.... than lose to Richmond in the GF... yes, its much worse. Colliwobbles against a rival like Tigers.

Its like losing to Carlton. Tigers and Blues are the two teams I would never want to lose to in a Grand Final situation.... I can only imagine the 1980 scenario... must have been suicide fuel

Of course would rather win. But if I was offered a scenario out of Collingwood losing in the prelim or making the GF but losing to Tigers... I take the former 10/10
1980 was indeed terrible - so was the next year when we lost to f.. ing Carlton -several doctors have confirmed the scar tissue is lifelong and cannot be removed :(

1980 was indeed terrible - so was the next year when we lost to f.. ing Carlton -several doctors have confirmed the scar tissue is lifelong and cannot be removed :(

Sounds like many supporters need the psychiatrists more than Darcy does!

My totally unrealistic dream scenario has us smacking Essendon in a prelim and then taking revenge on Brisbane for 02-03 in the Granny :)

This may be just a joke....but if its not, it's bordering on cowardice! Fear no one mate, the better side wins on the day. It's ONLY sport.
can you read?

I clearly said.... CLEARLY... that if it was a Prelim loss or a Grand Final Loss to Tigers, and those two were the ONLY options, then I rather the Prelim loss because a GF loss to Tigers would be unbearable.

But of course beating them is Option 1.

What I presented was a scenario where Pies only had two options both leading to losses... one in the Prelim or one in the GF against Tigers.

Its a SCENARIO.... not scared of facing Tigers at all... maybe a bit, but the point IS, the SCENARIO that the Pies have two options which leads to a loss... I rather pick the Prelim loss than a GF loss to the Tigers... its a SCENARIO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back