steveo_999

Senior List
Suspended
Oct 14, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers
wouldnt it be great to see Buddy Franklin match up against tambling in the nab match on saturday? Ohh wait i forgot Tambling has back related hamstring problems and wont be playing and it looks like that will be the case for alot of his career. Fact is tiges made a big error in picking this kid who will probably not play more than 5 games in a row without injury

• Banned
Yze_Class said:
I dont, its just my opinion.

I dont rate Franklin one bit at this stage.
so why rate someone who struggles to stay on the park due to injurty?

steveo_999 said:
so why rate someone who struggles to stay on the park due to injurty?
Just because he might get injured alot, doesnt mean hes awful.

Give the kid time, he'll come good im sure of it.

steveo_999 said:
wouldnt it be great to see Buddy Franklin match up against tambling in the nab match on saturday? Ohh wait i forgot Tambling has back related hamstring problems and wont be playing and it looks like that will be the case for alot of his career.
Classy. Time for a holiday.

steveo_999 said:
wouldnt it be great to see Buddy Franklin match up against tambling in the nab match on saturday? Ohh wait i forgot Tambling has back related hamstring problems and wont be playing and it looks like that will be the case for alot of his career. Fact is tiges made a big error in picking this kid who will probably not play more than 5 games in a row without injury
Nice try, Tambling and Franklin are both young guns so son't use you're bias ******** here mate, you will be found out, terrible trolling.

You probably wouldn;t know how tall either of them are or what position they play.

Leg_Spinning_Sensation said:
Nice try, Tambling and Franklin are both young guns so son't use you're bias ******** here mate, you will be found out, terrible trolling.

You probably wouldn;t know how tall either of them are or what position they play.
Gotta be one of the BETTER names on BF you've got there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

steveo_999 said:

YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! Why would Tambling line up on Franklin. A midfielder on a KPP. Bed time, its a school night.

steveo_999 said:

This person never ceases to amaze me.

im not sure y your worried bout tambling's injury history....if i may point u in the direction of a certain brownlow medallist, norm smith medallist club champion on many occasions, Australian Captain, Club Captain, All Australian on so many times i've lost count to go along with many more acomplishments in the form of 1 james hird.
he has had some of the worst injury's a person can have yet he can still effect the outcome of a game single handedly, not just on a couple of occasions but wen he's on the ground pretty consistantly.
tambling hasn't even played a full season of football yet, nor has buddy franklin, it just so has it that tambling is hopefully getin rid of his injury's early, buddy will have his aswell just wait.
i guess the point is that because some1 has a bad run with injury early on doesn't make him a dud.....give both players time to proove themselves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back