Competitions Dream Team/Supercoach thread (opposition fans post questions in here)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Hey all, Im only here because I need some insiders here to give me an inside scoop on TT?
Im picking him up in in SC, whats his pre season been like?
Is he likely to come into your 22?>

Tarryn is unlikely to play more than a handful of AFL games this season.

He's training as well as can be expected, but needs to fill out and build his tank.

I'd overlook him for this year if I was you.

The most likely North 2018 draftees to play some regular senior footy in 2019 are Tom Wilkinson and Bailey Scott.

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Tarryn is unlikely to play more than a handful of AFL games this season.

He's training as well as can be expected, but needs to fill out and build his tank.

I'd overlook him for this year if I was you.

The most likely North 2018 draftees to play some regular senior footy in 2019 are Tom Wilkinson and Bailey Scott.
Cheers, otherwise LDU?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Cheers, otherwise LDU?

Will play games and rotate through the midfield, but is expected to have his midfield minutes monitored, especially considering Anderson is now fit and we have brought Tyson on to the list..

If you want a tip, then get on Jy Simpkin. He's physically maturing and has been turning heads at training.

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cheers, otherwise LDU?

As a general rule you don’t want to pick north kids for SuperCoach. Scott doesn’t give them many games. LDU will be lucky to play 10 AFL games this year.

If you’re after some value a guy like Ahern might be worth it. McKay is a lock for 22 games if he’s fit and could be worth a last defender picked or bench spot.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
As a general rule you don’t want to pick north kids for SuperCoach. Scott doesn’t give them many games. LDU will be lucky to play 10 AFL games this year.

If you’re after some value a guy like Ahern might be worth it. McKay is a lock for 22 games if he’s fit and could be worth a last defender picked or bench spot.

I suspect B-Mac won't be a high possession KPD initially. He'll be assigned hard lockdown roles. Not really DT/SC material.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Tom Murphy???
A little pricey. 195.4K

192cm 83kg

Just a year ago talk was all about his kicking being A+. Is this the same kid?

Kid will be a solid player, but he's probably outside the best 25 at the moment.

IMO, someone has to get injured for Tom to play regular senior footy at the moment.

Tom Murphy???
A little pricey. 195.4K

192cm 83kg

Just a year ago talk was all about his kicking being A+. Is this the same kid?
Just to add to SB points, he’s not far off, but there are others ahead of him atm. He’s a nice kick, composed and decent one on one, but there are veterans ahead of him just atm.

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just to add to SB points, he’s not far off, but there are others ahead of him atm. He’s a nice kick, composed and decent one on one, but there are veterans ahead of him just atm.
Really appreciate your feedback guys. I sometimes come across as 'stalker - phase 1'.
I'll keep an eye on him to trade in hopefully round the bye rounds.
Good luck supercoaching.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Really appreciate your feedback guys. I sometimes come across as 'stalker - phase 1'.
I'll keep an eye on him to trade in hopefully round the bye rounds.
Good luck supercoaching.

Just keep it in here and we'll be accommodating.

azza77

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Manchester Utd
Who's looking like being the dedicated kicker out of the backline with the new rules? Jmac?

How is Luke Mcdonald tracking these days. So highly rated as a junior but stagnated a litlte. A chance to bounce back this season?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Who's looking like being the dedicated kicker out of the backline with the new rules? Jmac?

Yes, Tarrant, Thompson & J-Mac.

How is Luke Mcdonald tracking these days. So highly rated as a junior but stagnated a litlte. A chance to bounce back this season?

Blitzed the intraclub and apparently has peak career fitness.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
How's Aaron Hall going guys? Thinking of slipping him into my SuperCoach mids & want to know how he's settling in. Does he look like getting significant mid minutes or will he need to cut his teeth in the twos to earn his stripes?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
How's Aaron Hall going guys? Thinking of slipping him into my SuperCoach mids & want to know how he's settling in. Does he look like getting significant mid minutes or will he need to cut his teeth in the twos to earn his stripes?

1) Okay
2) Be very surprised if he doesn't play lots of game time in the seniors.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
1) Okay
2) Be very surprised if he doesn't play lots of game time in the seniors.

Cheers.

Reason I asked is he seems at odds with your mids considering he was dropped for playing a largely undisciplined game style last (?) year. Interesting & will definitely watch through praccy's & JLT.

Ben McKay, is he best 22, fiddling with my SC team, I need a cheapie. Played both JLT. Would love some feed back. Thankyou and may we always have the upper hand in our rivalry! LOL

Cheers people!
Regards DtF
Thompson is suspended round 1, Daw is out for a while and Tarrant is battling to be fit for round 1. Thus, a tentative yes, but I cannot be certain if he gets a heap of games this year. He played ok in the JLT, but suffered from inexperience, backline changes and some average midfield pressure.

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce karnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
Thompson is suspended round 1, Daw is out for a while and Tarrant is battling to be fit for round 1. Thus, a tentative yes, but I cannot be certain if he gets a heap of games this year. He played ok in the JLT, but suffered from inexperience, backline changes and some average midfield pressure.
Thankyou for your time my friend.

It is appreciated.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Ben McKay, is he best 22, fiddling with my SC team, I need a cheapie. Played both JLT. Would love some feed back. Thankyou and may we always have the upper hand in our rivalry! LOL

Cheers people!
Regards DtF

I'll be surprised if he doesn't play AFL all season.

In saying that I reckon he will be given hard lockdown roles so you might wanna pass on him for the SC stuff.

Back