Competitions Dream Team/Supercoach thread (opposition fans post questions in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Ziebell likely to stay in the midfield or only when there's a good matchup for him?

Is Ziebell likely to stay in the midfield or only when there's a good matchup for him?
Ziebell has to play and while the forward line is working I wouldn’t change it. There’s more midfielders in reserve though so it’s inevitable that he will go back forward at some stage to fit players in.

Bailey will be in and out of the team all year. He got a knock in the VFL so I wouldn’t expect him back this week but would be right in the mix for the following game.

My hunch is he will be given the task of negating Kelly.

Hayden getting close to debuting? looks like a great downgrade option

Hello, where is Dom Tyson at? Is he likely to break back into the first team soon? Cheers for any updates/answers.
Not any time soon. The team has gone better since he was dropped and Ahern and LDU would be the next most likely. He will get his turn but would need a better run of form in the twos than what he’s currently showing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,
what's Larkey JS like? Solid for the next 4-6 weeks?
Also he had good scoring in his 1st and 3rd games but poor in his 2nd, would you expect the 2nd game is more the outlier or is he going to be prone to those 30-40 scores as much as the 60-75s?

Hey guys,
what's Larkey JS like? Solid for the next 4-6 weeks?
Also he had good scoring in his 1st and 3rd games but poor in his 2nd, would you expect the 2nd game is more the outlier or is he going to be prone to those 30-40 scores as much as the 60-75s?
Larkey should play for the rest of the year regardless of form. He should have been in from the start balance wise but that’s another story.

As far as scoring goes I suspect like most forwards it will fluctuate a fair bit depending on how the team goes and match ups.

Will Simpkin be playing full time mid? Or is he only there cause Higgins is out?
Do you expect him moving back to half forward when Higgins is back?

Cheers
After his form, I expect him to stay in the midfield.

Higgins will likely play that half-forward/mid role on return.

G’day Northingtons,

Paul Ahern. He has scored well the last two weeks, has he been playing on the half back? Will he play the same role again this week and is his job secure for this week?

Thank you

G’day Northingtons,

Paul Ahern. He has scored well the last two weeks, has he been playing on the half back? Will he play the same role again this week and is his job secure for this week?

Thank you
Yes, for the rest of the season likely.

Natural accumulator, less so a defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back