HugeJohnson

Just hanging out
Apr 25, 2009
Some point in space and time
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I went to bed the other night and had a strange feeling come over me. I knew I was in bed and I was not asleep, yet I felt completely disconnected from myself as though my body was separate to my mind. I had no control over my movements (even though I was perfectly still) and as best as I can describe it, felt no physical feeling. Eventually I fell asleep and a dream that has been on my mind since. I was in a room I'd never been in before, in a bed. I looked out the glass sliding door on my left to a balcony, where I saw a vivid purple sky that seemed other-worldly. I took out a phone to take a photo of this sky and what I saw on the screen was just a reflection of myself holding the camera. I turned the camera around thinking maybe it was just on the front facing camera and still only saw my reflection on the screen. I then lowered down the phone and noticed what I was seeing was not reality, but I was still seeing it. I started to walk back inside but as I made my first few steps I hit an invisible wall. I then held the camera up and saw a completely different place to what I was seeing with my eyes. I woke up the next morning and felt so strange, like I was supposed to take meaning from it somehow.

I would like hear anything you might like to say about your dreams. Maybe you have recurring dreams or dreams that have predicted the future, even the next day. I have a few recurring dreams but it's strange because I can't actually remember them until I have them, when I'm in it I'll wake up the next day and know that I've had that dream before but I wouldn't be able to recall them again until I have another one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back