Competitions Dreamteam/Supercoach/Fantasy Related Questions or Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

DT related

Hey guys, I'm really keen on getting Ellis this week... what's the word on him, is he
a) likely to play
b) likely to get the vest <------ i suppose this one is the bigger worry

Thanks guys! You guys should smash the Crows all day!

DT related

Hey guys, I'm really keen on getting Ellis this week... what's the word on him, is he
a) likely to play
b) likely to get the vest <------ i suppose this one is the bigger worry

Thanks guys! You guys should smash the Crows all day!

He'll play but he's a chance to get the vest

Is Cotchin fit? I've watched him fairly closely since his knee injury a few weeks ago and he hasn't looked like the same player as he was the first few rounds and from a DT perspective his form is clearly down. He's cheap and his bye is over so strongly considering him but concerned that his injury will hold him back for the rest of the year.

Also do you expect Deledio to cop the tag most weeks from now on?

Cheers

Is Cotchin fit? I've watched him fairly closely since his knee injury a few weeks ago and he hasn't looked like the same player as he was the first few rounds and from a DT perspective his form is clearly down. He's cheap and his bye is over so strongly considering him but concerned that his injury will hold him back for the rest of the year.

Also do you expect Deledio to cop the tag most weeks from now on?

Cheers
I'm staying clear. He may not come right at all but if he does you'll get a bit of warning since his price is low.

Ok guys seeking opinions from fellow (unbiased of course) tiger fans

Currently sitting 2nd overall in SC and one move I am considering is bringing in Maric.

Clearly not in the form he was last year but I get the impression that following the first 4 rounds (where he posted 'Minsonesque' numbers - ha ha) he's struggled with injury.

Obviously he missed a game so that much is clear but if he has been able to overcome the niggle during the last week - he did play alright against the eagles - then in my opinion he is a very valid selection.

So, what's ppls opinions? The guy is clearly capable, 2012 and rounds 1-4 show that, and at 450k I'd argue the risk reward nearly stacks up.

Please feel free to convince me one way or another
Cheers

I know this was asked up there but I'm a little confused... I really like Cotchin and he dominated the second half of last year. Can he return to this form in the second half of this year or is he really just not fit enough? I'm looking at him/Deledio/Redden/Fyfe as an upgrade target this week in DT... Dogs fans have warned me off Boyd and I already have Barlow.

Advice from Tigers' fans would be much appreciated. :)

with regards to Maric, who are you going to trade to get him? its not really worth a sideways trade in supercoach to get an injured ruckman tbh. He is great value, but maybe wait until he shows a good week or two.

I am like many on here very curious of Cotchin, im ranked top 150 in dt and i need that round 11 premo, but i already have Barlow and Deledio.

its Cotchin, Cornes or Fyfe.

Cotchin is by far the best player, but tags are killing him this year, thats why im opting for fyfe at this stage. But is cotch over his injury?

Ok guys seeking opinions from fellow (unbiased of course) tiger fans

Currently sitting 2nd overall in SC and one move I am considering is bringing in Maric.

Clearly not in the form he was last year but I get the impression that following the first 4 rounds (where he posted 'Minsonesque' numbers - ha ha) he's struggled with injury.

Obviously he missed a game so that much is clear but if he has been able to overcome the niggle during the last week - he did play alright against the eagles - then in my opinion he is a very valid selection.

So, what's ppls opinions? The guy is clearly capable, 2012 and rounds 1-4 show that, and at 450k I'd argue the risk reward nearly stacks up.

Please feel free to convince me one way or another
Cheers
If you pull the trigger this week. Ur guessing, if you can wait for next week and see how fresh he really is I think that's a safer bet!

with regards to Maric, who are you going to trade to get him? its not really worth a sideways trade in supercoach to get an injured ruckman tbh. He is great value, but maybe wait until he shows a good week or two.

I am like many on here very curious of Cotchin, im ranked top 150 in dt and i need that round 11 premo, but i already have Barlow and Deledio.

its Cotchin, Cornes or Fyfe.

Cotchin is by far the best player, but tags are killing him this year, thats why im opting for fyfe at this stage. But is cotch over his injury?
Tags aren't killing cotch, his knee is. Lids gets the tag every week. Cos of Cotchs injury his kicking is well down on his normal standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys,
I have Matt White in a keeper league. He is doing my head in. In 3 of his last 4 games I have had him on the field and he copped the green vest every time. In the other game I left him on the bench, he starts the game and scores 102 points. Can anyone offer any insight as to whether he is likely to cop the vest this week. Seems a very creative player and capable of big scores if he can get on the park.
Cheers.

Is Maric back? Looked great last week against the Crows but he actually looked like he benefited from the bye. Can he get back to his 2012 form?

supercoach has really been a struggle this year hey.

team almost done, make it through the bye rounds and then stevie j, birch, goodes, vlastuin all struggling. grr
Me, too. I was rapt that the bye rounds are over and all of a sudden I've got all 4 of them out. And I just traded Birch in last week :mad:

In recent weeks, I paid $100K more to get Lewis over Franklin in the forwardline, $100K more for Johnson over Birchall in the backline, and brought Ibbotson in to the backline (weeks later than I first wanted to due to injuries/suspensions) over any number of more established and 'safe' options at similar price.

At some point in time, you have to accept that bringing in players that many people way ahead of you already have is not going to shoot you up the rankings anytime soon. If you're not in the mix after round 6-8, go as unique as logically possible is my philosophy, no matter what the extra cost.

Any reason why Cotchin's scoring has been below par this season? Is he still carrying an injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back