Dreamtime at the G jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

The game was supposed to be this weekend.
But here's the jumper anyway.
Thoughts?
Personally it's a thumbs up from me. I like it. It's a bit busy, which I don't normally like, but for some reason this one just works.

1589872547025.png

probably shouldn't insult them in the title of a thread... it's a high-quality acknowledgement and inclusion of the Aboriginals of Australia that we do a full round of jumpers and ceremonies to celebrate them.
LOL. My phone autocorrects it to Drugtime because that's what I refer to it with my mates...Essendon mates included.
Have changed it.

From a purely design perspective, personally not really a fan of this one, I like the ones where the art features make up the design of the jumper as we’ve done with most in the past, as opposed to just kind of going over the top.

That’s not the point of the jumper though, would love to see the story behind it as I’m sure it’s very interesting!

probably shouldn't insult them in the title of a thread... it's a high-quality acknowledgement and inclusion of the Aboriginals of Australia that we do a full round of jumpers and ceremonies to celebrate them.
You knew (or should have) known what he meant. Well done you look like a * head. And the worst part is you got no likes. Hope it made you feel wanted.

From a purely design perspective, personally not really a fan of this one, I like the ones where the art features make up the design of the jumper as we’ve done with most in the past, as opposed to just kind of going over the top.

That’s not the point of the jumper though, would love to see the story behind it as I’m sure it’s very interesting!
It’ is a decent story , read below , looks good , prefer the home versions predominantly black

You knew (or should have) known what he meant. Well done you look like a fu** head. And the worst part is you got no likes. Hope it made you feel wanted.
It was actually a genuine mistake. I say drugtime all the time even to my bombers mates. That’s why it auto corrected.

Shame it won’t get a run during the game
Obviously a lot of work and meaning behind it
I wonder if they can use the same design next year
I think they will still try to have some sort of Dreamtime round or at the very least when we play Essendon it will still be a Dreamtime game and we will wear it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dreamtime logo is awful. And, really, couldn't Puma have foregone slapping their logo on it just for this?

Other than that, it's good.
That logo has been on all the previous jumpers as well.

First impression was it's way too busy. Reading the article and digesting its meaning, I really like it.

Would love to see it without the Dreamtime logo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back