Preview Dreamtime XVIII. Richmond Tigers FC v Koala Genocide FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to heading off to the game. To all the tiger army get there tonight. Tigers by 47 pts

Dreamtime at the 'G schedule:

2.45pm:
VFL curtain raiser match – Richmond VFL vs Essendon VFL
6.15pm:
The Long Walk
6.30pm: Dreamtime at the G Pre-Match Entertainment, supported by Coles
7.00pm: Welcome to Country
7.05pm: Cultural performance
7.25pm: Richmond Laguntas Dance
7.30pm: Match commences
Half-time: Kristel West performs
Post-match: Yiooken Award presentation
Two rorts in a day.

#bringnappies

Our selection rule of not naming first gamers as sub is a good one but it has made things a little tricky.

On the flip side, good luck to Aarts. The bloke is probably the most hard working, consistent performer we have in the twos and it’s up to the other blokes to play well enough to go past him.

Personally I would have liked to see Parker get the sub role or Ralph Smith. Parker would have relished the dreamtime stage I reckon .

The melts about selection every week are fken amazing, always the same posters who just pop up 2 mins after teams are announced sooking that RCD isnt selected despite doing sweet FA in the vfl.

Ross played extremely well and deserved to be the in for Graham, Tarrant is the OBVIOUS match up for Wright so why the f*ck wouldnt he come in? ... Biggy will be good but looked abit out of his depth last week, we are trying to win not give games because players are young

It’s probably already been posted but I dontttt mind repeating it. This guy, Damien Barrett is a ******* of the grandest proportions. Wish there was a better way to tell the AFL how disgusted with this I am
Clearly Damo didn't hear or understand Dimma explaining that because Lynch is so tall he is more likely to get a smaller bloke high when protecting himself.
For a football commentator working for the AFL the bloke is amazingly clueless about the game itself. Guess you get that when you've never played it. He would have been going to chess club or piano lessons.

Damo is an oxygen thief. A paid liar. He has zero credibility. He hates Richmond and we really hate him.

Him and Robbo are the 2 most despised Journos in the AFL with good reason. Funnily enough, they hate each other. lol.

The melts about selection every week are fken amazing, always the same posters who just pop up 2 mins after teams are announced sooking that RCD isnt selected despite doing sweet FA in the vfl.

Ross played extremely well and deserved to be the in for Graham, Tarrant is the OBVIOUS match up for Wright so why the f*ck wouldnt he come in? ... Biggy will be good but looked abit out of his depth last week, we are trying to win not give games because players are young
A fit and in form Tarrant is the obvious match up for Wright. The slow, badly out of form Tarrant that only ran around for a half last week in the twos gives me doubts.

I do hope he finds form tonight. God knows an in form Tarrant will be handy with Buddy and the swans on the horizon.

Tough gig, having to prove yourself again at a new club at 33 with a beaten up body. I guess the club owes him the opportunity to be first up when Balta went down.

Im not liking the landscape for this game with all the going ons

Bombers getting smashed in the media and all media pumping them up to go harder
Tepinyaki retiring
Injuries to Balta , Graham etc

Just looking like a setup for a loss

If we can’t beat a Bombers team missing : Stringer, Caldwell, Ridley, Langford, Snelling, Tippa and Cox, when we are only missing Balta and Graham from our best team, then I’ll be disappointed regardless of how fired up they are.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

'9 INCHES' Has a better ring to it than 23cm

I reckon these were the games that the big Dimma sold to Tarrant to convince him to come over from lil norf. But if he is again mediocre might be his last.

Remember Tarrant was playing early in the season without Vlastuin, Grimes or both of them out. And our midfield was getting smashed. I thought Tarrant was pretty good given the circumstances (except for the Adelaide game when our whole backline was trash).

Today could either be wonderful or a complete disaster.

Richmond can win their 12th straight game against Essendon and Morrison loses the election or Essendon break their drought and Morrison wins in yet another baffling election result.

Here's hoping for the former, because the latter would suck hard

This thread has been fire lads. Unreal read.

be11ab56e2336a3bfb9d2b54313066a2.jpeg

Didn't realise that Piper Perri flew out to the Hangar to meet Xavier Campbell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be too surprised if Bummers 'make a statement' as Channel 7 will call it by doing some dirty s**t in the first 10 minutes.

Can see one of them running off the square and lining someone up.

It will probably be Guelfi..., nah..., Merrett.., nah..., Parish..., nah, McGrath..., nah.
I guess it will be up to captain courageous Dyson f...ing Heppell... yeah..., nah.
If Dons come out firing: “they’re making a statement”, “inspirational”, “they’ve had enough”, “line in the sand”, “playing for one another”, “we love seeing a bit of competitiveness”.

If Lynch comes out firing: “thug”, “that’s six weeks”, “cheap”, “nasty”, “bully”, “poor role model”, “we don’t want to see that in the game”.

So with Jack Ross in the team
Guess who’s the sub?

View attachment 1404485

Like it or not, there are some players where you known if they are playing you’re in trouble. I’d love to know the stats on what our win/loss is when Ross and Aarts are BOTH in the team. I can tolerate one of them (preferably Ross), but both spells big trouble.

It’s like yesteryear when Steve Morris was selected later in his career we were toast. Or Corey Ellis. There’s not always any logic to it, it’s just the way it is.

Lynch currently paying $2.60 on Sportsbet for most goals tomorrow night.

Gamble responsibly

Only problem is Devon Smith or 2m Peter might kick 6 of their 8 goals.

Lynch 5+ goals = $4.
I know absolutely nothing but I reckon they'll kick it to Maurice Jnr all night.
His odds are $81 for 5 goals or more and $41 for 4 goals or more.

With their defence likely to struggle against our talls, M J might just be ready to pounce.

Unfortunately for Ross we have : Cotch, Prestia, Short, Bolton and Martin (with a few cameos from Edwards). He’s not getting much coalface time sorry, and neither should he.

Unfortunately for Ross we have : Cotch, Prestia, Short, Bolton and Martin (with a few cameos from Edwards). He’s not getting much coalface time sorry, and neither should he.

gonna stink it up on the wing again

A fit and in form Tarrant is the obvious match up for Wright. The slow, badly out of form Tarrant that only ran around for a half last week in the twos gives me doubts.

I do hope he finds form tonight. God knows an in form Tarrant will be handy with Buddy and the swans on the horizon.

Tough gig, having to prove yourself again at a new club at 33 with a beaten up body. I guess the club owes him the opportunity to be first up when Balta went down.
He was taken off at halftime when news came through Balta had pinged his hammy.

He's coming in to play the Graham role though tonight, so that should mean more onball time I think than previous recent games. I hope that's the case. We need to find out if he can at least be depth in that position, because he doesn't have another from what we've seen so far, and at least he can find the ball when playing as a mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back