Preview Dreamtime XVIII. Richmond Tigers FC v Koala Genocide FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can’t beat a Bombers team missing : Stringer, Caldwell, Ridley, Langford, Snelling, Tippa and Cox, when we are only missing Balta and Graham from our best team, then I’ll be disappointed regardless of how fired up they are.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't think anyone is thinking bombers will beat us, in all honesty, we should win comfortably.

I gotta say some of these bomber boys are not even worth mentioning. Tippa has been playing reserves and was totally out of shape. Cox hasn't set the world on fire when playing, now inured, snelling is like Aarts an average footballer.

Stringer, Caldwell, Ridley, Langford are best 22

Our Outs, Balta, Graham, Pickett

I don't think anyone is thinking bombers will beat us, in all honesty, we should win comfortably.

I gotta say some of these bomber boys are not even worth mentioning. Tippa has been playing reserves and was totally out of shape. Cox hasn't set the world on fire when playing, now inured, snelling is like Aarts an average footballer.

Stringer, Caldwell, Ridley, Langford are best 22

Our Outs, Balta, Graham, Pickett
I’d say Snelling is a bit better than Aarts. He’s a bit like Lambert just not quite as quality, but he runs all day and does seem to bob up in their chains a lot, as well as help with their pressure game. He’s as important to them as Lambo is to us but, again, just not as good.

Whoooos on the bevvy tonight? What do youse reckon a good time to crack the first can? Im thinking 4pm.

It's too nice an arvo to not ease into a dozen cold ones.
I'm already pissed

Looking forward to heading off to the game. To all the tiger army get there tonight. Tigers by 47 pts

Dreamtime at the 'G schedule:

2.45pm:
VFL curtain raiser match – Richmond VFL vs Essendon VFL
6.15pm: The Long Walk
6.30pm: Dreamtime at the G Pre-Match Entertainment, supported by Coles
7.00pm: Welcome to Country
7.05pm: Cultural performance
7.25pm: Richmond Laguntas Dance
7.30pm: Match commences
Half-time: Kristel West performs
Post-match: Yiooken Award presentation
Anyone of you campaigners by chance?