Drew Petrie Player Sponsorship - Need One Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Shinners

I presume that we now have six rather than seven

A suggestion if no other lucky punter steps forward
smile.gif

Those six split the $250 required between them an lob in the extra?
Means an extra contribution of about $42 per person

Just a thought

Cheers

Gonzo

And judging by the Dish's progress so far this year I think we may be on a winner in the long term!!

Pretty happy with what I've seen from the kid

Cheers

Gonzo

Yes Petrie has shown a lot from a player probably not expected to play seniors this year. Looks like the Hewitt trade was a good one (and may be mutually beneficial)

Originally posted by Gonzo:
And judging by the Dish's progress so far this year I think we may be on a winner in the long term!!

Pretty happy with what I've seen from the kid

Cheers

Gonzo

Once again thanks to Shinboners, for a job well done. I am rapped to be one of the Bigfooty Roos and I look forward to watching Drew develop as a player. It just goes to show, the fabulous sprirt amongst North supporters.

No problems Roo fans. Once again, everyone take a bow, I think we've proved once again that we're some of the best fans around. We know our footy, we have thick skins, a sense of humour, stick up for our club, and are (to borrow the Hawks slogan, but it's so appropriate) paid up, passionate, and proud

Welcome to the Drew Petrie Big Footyroos IM

Shinners, well done on getting a seventh member so quick. Yes i'm proud to be a part of this sponsorship that unites us roo fans together in sponsoring an up and coming young talent like Dew plus it puts funds back into the club.

Paul

Redd,

Bottoms up mate, you will get no argument from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonzo and all other BigFooty Roos

When the season starts, we'll find a good fixture (preferably a Sat or Sun arvo match) and we can get some sort of pre-match lunch and some post-match drinking (and of course, celebrating!).

While we're here, we may as well take some suggestions on which match and some places to meet up and eat.

[This message has been edited by Shinboners (edited 16 March 2001).]

Shinners and Bigfooty roos

Wonderful suggestion and i hope to see you all there.

Here is the fixture that has us playing saturday and sunday arvo fixtures.

Collingwood - Sunday May 13 - CS (away game)

Fremantle - Sunday June 10 - CS (home game)

Hawthorn - Saturday June 23 - MCG (away game)

Melbourne - Sunday July 8 - MCG - (away game)

Essendon - Sunday 22 July - MCG (away game)

Brisbane = Saturday night 28 July CS (home game)

As for eating and drinking establishments i'll leave it for others to suggest, i'm more than happy to go where ever you want to go.

Cheers!
Paul

I don't know if it is appropriate for every one, but maybe a meal at one of the restaraunts at the G.
After all it is a speeeeciaal occasion

Originally posted by kymhodgemansmo:
Dont want another one in do you???

We would have loved to have you on board KHM, but we've got our seven people now and everyone has paid up their money.

I reckon that with all the interest we've received and with a little bit of pursuasion, we could get 14 people next year and sponsor 2 players.

Maybe its worth canvassing now, Shiners. The deadline's not until late May & people are putting extra cash into the club whether through the Beware Campaign or various other means anyway.

Especially since we might have more people on the boards soon when the official forum goes quiet for reconstruction.

I am off for a weeks holiday, so I am unable to be at Arden St on Monday. This is really unusual as I mostly organise everything around football. You can all have a rest from me for a week now, but I will be checking to see if anyone has posted anything nasty about me while I am gone. No I will be checking that when I get back not when I'm gone, I'm confused.

I am off for a weeks holiday, so I am unable to be at Arden St on Monday. This is really unusual as I mostly organise everything around football. You can all have a rest from me for a week now, but I will be checking to see if anyone has posted anything nasty about me while I am gone. No I will be checking that when I get back not when I'm gone, I'm confused.
confused.gif

Would love to catch up for lunch with all the Bigfooty Roos before a game. Collo Stadium maybe a good option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back