Drew Petrie presentation night

Remove this Banner Ad

Redd

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2001
Arden St
Other Teams
Rooboys
I spoke with the club today and they confirmed that the cocktail party is on Monday May 14th.
All invites will be out this week.
It will be a good opportunity to catch up for a few freeeee drinks, and you will then be able to bag all those posters that reguarly piss you off.

I would expect all Drew Petrie BigFooty Roos sponsors to be in attendance as this is our official (Drew Petrie) presentation night. although I'm not sure what we should present him with!!
Maybe a framed autographed group photo of us.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

All suggestions welcome

[This message has been edited by Redd (edited 02 May 2001).]

Originally posted by Shinboners:
Maybe we could print out every single post on here that mentions him and get it in some sort of leather bound volume? Just show him that there are North fans out there who do know that he exists.

We could do the same for David Calthorpe as well.
biggrin.gif

How many cows would you have to skin to bind his volume in leather? Don't reckon there's enough in Australia, and there's bugger all left in Europe!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Redd:
I spoke with the club today and they confirmed that the cocktail party is on Monday May 14th.
All invites will be out this week.
It will be a good opportunity to catch up for a few freeeee drinks, and you will then be able to bag all those posters that reguarly piss you off.

I would expect all Drew Petrie BigFooty Roos sponsors to be in attendance as this is our official (Drew Petrie) presentation night. although I'm not sure what we should present him with!!
Maybe a framed autographed group photo of us.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

All suggestions welcome

[This message has been edited by Redd (edited 02 May 2001).]

Redd,

Thanks for the info. I was wondering when the invites were going out as there was discussion on the offical forum about it

I enjoyed last year's cocktail party (despite the announcement of the death of Ron Casey) it gives you a good opportunity to talk to the players and get auographs and photos.

Maybe we should get someone to take a photo of us (big footy roos) and The Dish.

I look forward to seeing you all there on the 14th
smile.gif

Paul

Bomber Hilton will be made to pose with his sponsors this year as well........

Will the Skull Squad be bestowing this honor on Troy as well?

------------------
Objects in the side mirror may appear dumber than they really are.

I'd love to be there but will be winging my way over to London a couple of days beforehand. Let's hope Smith and Petrie get a run this week.

Originally posted by Malibu:
Bomber Hilton will be made to pose with his sponsors this year as well........

And I am sure with Malibu and I on either side of him all you will see is Malibu's cleavage, Mr Hilton and my cleavage
biggrin.gif
. I hope that the photo comes out ok and everyone has their eyes open this time
biggrin.gif

------------------
MARK HILTON FOR THE SENIOR LIST!

Is this the same Cocktail Party that the Pagan Platinum members will be attending ?

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
...don't smother the poor boy with all that cleavage!!!!

aaaawwwww why not? The last time I spoke to him I caught him having a wee look!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by hotham:
Is this the same Cocktail Party that the Pagan Platinum members will be attending ?

Yes Hotham, it is the same one, there will be about 4 zillion people there!
biggrin.gif

------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by hilton:

Yes Hotham, it is the same one, there will be about 4 zillion people there!
biggrin.gif

Yes and doesn't Boomer love it...the person who is able to get the little blighters autograph on the night, before he hides in the loos or nicks off, will win a prize...just see Van!!

Originally posted by Malibu:
Will the Skull Squad be bestowing this honor on Troy as well?

From the look of fear in Makey's face from last year's photo at the cocktail night, I think we overwhelmed him a bit. Hopefully he's gotten used to us by now.

Thanks for the confirmation. See you all there.

hotham

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
Yes and doesn't Boomer love it...the person who is able to get the little blighters autograph on the night, before he hides in the loos or nicks off, will win a prize...just see Van!!

Hey Doc got a piece of Boomer last year. Unfortunately I missed out & I really wanted to meet him.

[This message has been edited by 35eye (edited 03 May 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back