Drinks are on Stiffy

Remove this Banner Ad

well this thread should be renamed the "get to know the real Adelaide Board" *giggles*
These tales of Anne and Beer bottles have me intrigued... Carn, tell me what your trick is and tell you mine :p
And Stiffy... A GF that doesn't know the Brownlow :eek: I had a BF once that knew nothing about AFL, it was the worse most boring relationship ever! I dunno if its just me, but celebrating a win, even if they hate my crows, with someone with an interest in AFL is way better than a dork going, eh, what?
But know that i think of it... maybe he was better than the Pies supporter... :confused: :p

It's easy to find out about the 'Real' Adelaide Board just goto the Dinner Auction with a few of them and yeah let me tell you ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE:D :D :D

Going to Brisbane on a footy trip with myself and Mark will tell you..........................I am a HETROSEXUAL:D :D :D A Very BIG one at that:D :D :D

Originally posted by maccas_no1
It's easy to find out about the 'Real' Adelaide Board just goto the Dinner Auction with a few of them and yeah let me tell you ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE:D :D :D

Going to Brisbane on a footy trip with myself and Mark will tell you..........................I am a HETROSEXUAL:D :D :D A Very BIG one at that:D :D :D

LOL - having gone to 2 auctions and QLD with Marty and Mark - I can vouch for them - they are as straight as they come. In fact I have never met 2 guys who attract more women than these boys!! But..........they are inseperable - particularly during the footy season!

k
xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back