Driver banned until 2062 caught behind wheel

Remove this Banner Ad

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A woman disqualified from driving until 2062 has allegedly been caught behind the wheel in Sydney's south west. Police say they approached the woman after she stopped her car 300 metres from their breath-testing site in Woodbine around noon on Monday. Officers say the 37-year-old woman gave them false details, but a fingerprinting device confirmed she had been disqualified from driving until 2062.
The woman has been charged with driving whilst disqualified and giving false particulars.
The woman was refused bail and was expected to appear in Campbelltown Local Court on Tuesday.

What should happen to this person?

How in the hell do you become suspended from driving till what is in effect the rest of your life?

But yeah, jail. I'm also a fan of crushing the car into a cube.

Be interesting to know what she's done.
I reckon the guy who killed about 6 kids in hit & run near Mildura a few years ago got less than 15 years banned driving.Most that 15 years he'll be in prison anyway.

Be interesting to know what she's done.
I reckon the guy who killed about 6 kids in hit & run near Mildura a few years ago got less than 15 years banned driving.Most that 15 years he'll be in prison anyway.

God that was horrible.

Didnt the numnuts have his kid on his lap at one stage letting him drive the car?

And then he runs off and leaves the scene. Scum.

Same person?

Nah, the one in the OP was a 37 year old woman in 2013 so the gender and age don't match up.

Both suspended until 2062 - what the hell do you have to do to get suspended for that long? Odd that they'd be the exact same year - perhaps related to the same incident(s)? A couple maybe?

Dunno. Questions, questions.

You'd have to have the world's worst driving record to get 50 years dq

Suspending/Banning does not work

3 months yeah you might work alternate arrangements for that long - but 5/10/30 years? Nah I'm driving

If they are that much a menace on the road a suspended sentence of 1 year jail time applicable if caught in charge of a vehicle. Then put the resources into spot checking - its being done with QR codes and quarantine - so it can be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back