Drug Code Breach by Blues, Tigers, Demons and Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

This is like the 3rd time Richmond have been fined for non-compliance. Previously they had been fined for not notifying ASADA of a cancelled training session and also for failure to update player addresses.

Granted, this is hardly a big deal, but for a club whose administration is lauded for dragging it out of the abyss these constant oversights come across as disorganised and a little messy by the footy department.

Last edited:
I always thought that when you are on holidays ......………………………….. you are on holidays and your whereabouts and behaviours are not anyone else's concern..

Not when you are an elite athlete.

WADA needs to know the where abouts of every athlete everyday.

I am not sure if it is every sport, but I know for Tennis, players need to provide hour by hour log of where they will be for a 6 hour window every day of the year.

I am not sure if it is every sport, but I know for Tennis, players need to provide hour by hour log of where they will be for a 6 hour window every day of the year.
Serena Williams does not like this.

The season is over, it shouldn’t matter, especially this side of 2020.

The season is over, it shouldn’t matter, especially this side of 2020.

When do you think the bulk of strength and conditioning work is done?

Out of Comp testing is the most important time to test.

If you are an athlete, you could take a 3 month course of HGH or steroids during your off season. Do all your pre season training with increased recovery/endurance from PED's then reap the benefits all season long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do you think the bulk of strength and conditioning work is done?

Out of Comp testing is the most important time to test.

If you are an athlete, you could take a 3 month course of HGH or steroids during your off season. Do all your pre season training with increased recovery/endurance from PED's then reap the benefits all season long.
Fair enough.

This is like the 3rd time Richmond have been fined for non-compliance. Previously they had been fined for not notifying ASADA of a cancelled training session and also for failure to update player addresses.

Granted, this is hardly a big deal, but for a club whose administration is lauded for dragging it out of the abyss these constant oversights come across as disorganised and a little messy by the footy department.

How about you engage us with your real topic at hand and say it how it is View attachment 775935

Lol. What is with all the black space? I give you 2/10. You can't meme for s**t.

Also - this thread is a bout Carlton, Richmond Western Bulldogs and Melbourne being sanctioned by the AFL for non-compliance with ASADA code.

There is another thread for Willie Rioli.

Last edited:
The club can't be expected to fix, stupid. That's out of their control.

But ensuring the players are updating the apps with their whereabouts and notifying ASADA of cancelled training sessions is pretty basic stuff.

How about you engage with the topic at hand?

Did you call me stupid?

I want to deal with you ... all you do is sook about Richmond across a number of threads

You are an absolute muppet & make Eagles supporters look like whingers

Did you call me stupid?

I want to deal with you ... all you do is sook about Richmond across a number of threads

You are an absolute muppet & make Eagles supporters look like whingers

Says the guy who posts "willie Rioli' in a thread about Richmond, Melbourne, Carlton and Western Bulldogs. The only muppet here is you, mate.

I just respond to Richmond supporters wrong/deliberately misleading posts across multiple threads.

This is a forum for posting and discussion, I certainly don't need to be 'dealt with' by you. If you don't like my posts, you have two options. Ignore list or report my post if you feel that they are outside of BF rules (they aren't).

Richmond has been fined 3 times in the last 2 years for non-compliance with ASADA. That's just a fact. It's also sloppy administration.

Last edited:

Agree mate, it's like Peggy and Ben are smoking all Willy's weed

Says the guy who posts "willie Rioli' in a thread about Richmond, Melbourne, Carlton and Western Bulldogs. The only muppet here is you, mate.

I just respond to Richmond supporters wrong/deliberately misleading posts across multiple threads.

This is a forum for posting and discussion, I certainly don't need to be 'dealt with' by you. If you don't like my posts, you have two options. Ignore list or report my post if you feel that they are outside of BF rules (they aren't).

Richmond has been fined 3 times in the last 2 years for non-compliance with ASADA. That's just a fact. It's also sloppy administration.

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate the time you have taken to express your point of view. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the club once all are back after celebrations end.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back