Drug Code Breach by Blues, Tigers, Demons and Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

with a $10,000 fine a $5,000 and two $2,500

is that suggesting a $2,500 per player with an incorrect address/ location ?

and that 8 players were quickly found else the charges would have been more serious ??

Richmond has been fined 3 times in the last 2 years for non-compliance with ASADA. That's just a fact. It's also sloppy administration.

Maybe we didn't have Brandon Ellis' Gold Coast address on file.

Agree that it's a little sloppy, we've been done for $10K in the past. Possibly a player issue more so than administration.

with a $10,000 fine a $5,000 and two $2,500

is that suggesting a $2,500 per player with an incorrect address/ location ?

and that 8 players were quickly found else the charges would have been more serious ??

They probably got a whereabouts violation.

3 of those and you face an anti doping infraction notice for failure to comply

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lol. What is with all the black space? I give you 2/10. You can't meme for s**t.

Also - this thread is a bout Carlton, Richmond Western Bulldogs and Melbourne being sanctioned by the AFL for non-compliance with ASADA code.

There is another thread for Willie Rioli.
That black space is the void in your heart that WC left this year ;)

Nice join date into the league by the way. (Nice choke in Rd 23 too)

Do I win anything?

Not that it matters what date a club joined, but there are 6 clubs who joined the league after us.... what's your point?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that it matters what date a club joined, but there are 6 clubs who joined the league after us.... what's your point?
Maybe follow the conversation and view my comment(s) in context*.
*Look up meaning champ.

Do I win anything?

Your comment is completely irrelevant to either the post you quoted or the thread at hand.

Another example of a Richmond supporter getting offended at criticism of their footy club and trying to personally insult other members.

And to think you are 52 years old.

What a baby.
If you can’t see how it was connected then there’s nothing I can do for you champ.

You're too stupid to realise he wasn't calling you stoopid.

Who rattled your cage?

Cats & Eagles sooks are united in their anti-Tiger crap

The comma was placed incorrectly for that to be the case

One thing I notice time and time again from many Richmond supporters - that they can't seen to cop any negativity involving their Club ie very thin skinned. Don't see too many supporters of other Clubs reacting like this. The Carlton and Western Bulkdog supporters are not reacting to this news in the same way as Richmond supporters. Maybe it's got something to do with Richmond having been in the wilderness and lack of success prior to 2017.

Maybe we’re sick of Eagles & Cats supporters constant attacks

Normally I just hang out on the west coast board. Lately have been on the MB to discuss issues AFL wide.

As it turns out, every thread on the main board has tigers supporters making every thread about them and posting inaccurate and purposely misleading posts in order to prop themselves up.

As seen in this thread, some tigers supporters provide good insight and valuable contributions to threads .

On the other hand, Some of the posters are using Richmond’s recent success to even old scores and are verging on bullying, especially of Collingwood and Carlton fans.

As a fan of a non Victorian team, I’m just trying to play the role of honest broker between warring factions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Keep telling yourself that ... you’re a vigilante

His point is, your just another WAnchise to the VFL.

That's cool.

That means that we get to witness our club grow as it creates it's own history.

It's an awesome feeling having witnessed your clubs first ever flag, and for that flag to be the first won by a non-victorian club.

Not to mention that we have all been able to witness the cub grow from nothing in to one of the biggest clubs (and the richest) in the league.

Meanwhile - Your clubs history is full of internal dispute, poor management, embarassing football displays and spitting on your own coach. Doesn't matter how long you've been around, it sure as hell isn't anything to be proud of.

That's cool.

That means that we get to witness our club grow as it creates it's own history.

It's an awesome feeling having witnessed your clubs first ever flag, and for that flag to be the first won by a non-victorian club.

Not to mention that we have all been able to witness the cub grow from nothing in to one of the biggest clubs (and the richest) in the league.

Meanwhile - Your clubs history is full of internal dispute, poor management, embarassing football displays and spitting on your own coach. Doesn't matter how long you've been around, it sure as hell isn't anything to be proud of.
lol who did you barrack for pre-eagles before you jumped on WAnchise 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back