Drugs in Sport, specifically cycling

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
Has anyone else read Race Radio's mail about the current method for feeding during GT general classification tilts?

Let's just say, it's like Guantamamo Bay involuntary forced feeding, but not! And from a differerent orifice, a liquid diet. You begin with an enema to prep for hygeine.
RR reckon it still keeps an extra kg or two, from Wiggins and Froome.

Can you imagine Tyler Hamilton and Michael Rasmussen 5lbs light because of rectal liquid feeding.
that is pro rata, cos Tyler was about 4 inches shorter, but he had a bigger torso than Chicken.

I mean, this is damn crazy. I think this p'raps started with Wiggins in 2009 at Garmin Slipstream, the "feted" clean team.

http://www.si.com/vault/1997/04/14/...ore-than-ever-on-banned-performance-enhancers

Has anyone else read Race Radio's mail about the current method for feeding during GT general classification tilts?

Let's just say, it's like Guantamamo Bay involuntary forced feeding, but not! And from a differerent orifice, a liquid diet. You begin with an enema to prep for hygeine.
RR reckon it still keeps an extra kg or two, from Wiggins and Froome.

Can you imagine Tyler Hamilton and Michael Rasmussen 5lbs light because of rectal liquid feeding.
that is pro rata, cos Tyler was about 4 inches shorter, but he had a bigger torso than Chicken.

I mean, this is damn crazy. I think this p'raps started with Wiggins in 2009 at Garmin Slipstream, the "feted" clean team.

http://www.si.com/vault/1997/04/14/...ore-than-ever-on-banned-performance-enhancers
Why do I always feel like I've walked into the second half of a pub conversation when I read your posts?

I just sometimes wonder if you're speaking the same form of English as the rest of us........

I thought it was just a combination of clen + lipotropin + AICAR + GW1516 + cortisone + testo causing the weightloss. But even more extreme than just the dope and peptides.

lipotropin = AOD.

is it weight loss or fat loss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have known since blackcat started this thread I would have no idea what it's about.
I sort of got the impression that it has something to do with somehow getting purer nutrients straight to an area of absorption, via the back door. Cutting down on volume, waste, energy usage to digest and weight in the process.

Possibly.

Of course I could be wrong.

But I THINK that I might want to wait a while until AFTER dinner, before gorging on Cat's link.

It's perfectly understandable.

Holy smokes!
Maybe she did - although there is no admission yet it was recreational related.

Just as well it's a solo sport, so it fits the WADA rules perfectly!;)

Oh ... unless Maria was playing doubles at the time ...:oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back