Drugs

Sammymoite

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Genuinely think the first time I did MD it rebalanced the chemicals in my brain. Have done it a few times here and there and it's amazing, just think it's important not to abuse (just like anything). Had a shocking experience with choof, the famous saying grass and beer you're in the clear, beer and grass you're on your ass, rings too true. Ket is interesting and i'd love to try it a few more times, first time was a mixture of ket and MD. Done coke a few times and it's nothing to special, I just get incredibly confident and lose my filter.
Rebalanced them for the better or worse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chunkylover53

Premiership Player
Aug 13, 2008
From Where You'd Rather Be
AFL Club
Carlton
Still haven’t tried DMT. A big problem for me is my natural instinct is to fight a drug when it’s taking over - I very rarely lose control. I did LSD recently and it just made me paranoid after a few hours as I thought everyone was laughing at me (was with 7 or 8 of my closest mates). If I’ve got someone in the room with me during DMT I’d imagine I’d just worry the same thing and wouldn’t be able to ‘break through’ as they call it.

Would anyone recommend doing it alone?

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Still haven’t tried DMT. A big problem for me is my natural instinct is to fight a drug when it’s taking over - I very rarely lose control. I did LSD recently and it just made me paranoid after a few hours as I thought everyone was laughing at me (was with 7 or 8 of my closest mates). If I’ve got someone in the room with me during DMT I’d imagine I’d just worry the same thing and wouldn’t be able to ‘break through’ as they call it.

Doing any drug alone is pretty dumb.

Maybe just accept that your outlook doesn't really work with a certain strand of drug. DMT is a lot more overwhelming than LSD; just be hesitant and understand it's probably a bad idea.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea, Storm, Heart.

Absolute in no way! It's definitely one you have to be with friends or loved ones! It's not the thing you want to go in paranoid with too! It's alright though - no need to try everything!

Engimal v3

Premium Platinum
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

If you're even a little concerned about freaking out, it is absolutely not a good time to do DMT

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United

Maybe just accept that your outlook doesn't really work with a certain strand of drug. DMT is a lot more overwhelming than LSD; just be hesitant and understand it's probably a bad idea.
disagree. getting stoned by yourself (when smoking a sativa) is bloody awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC

You can’t worry about or “fight” DMT. It is not like acid where you have time to think your way through the come up. I smoke DMT from a vape and the moment you start exhaling you are gone. It’s 0 to 100 in the matter of a second. It’s more comparable to nangs in that regard.

If you’re hell bent on doing it, I would not recommend trying to break through first up. Do you know what you’re in for? Even “regular” DMT trips where you don’t break through can be frighteningly intense. Breaking through can make you question your sanity when you come out of it. I would also not recommend doing it at all if you’re the slightest bit anxious. It may negatively affect your trip. And finally, do it with other people you’re comfortable with whilst sitting down. Sometimes you can accidentally break through. When that happens you basically pass out. Vomiting is also common from strong doses. Passing out and vomiting is not a good mix. Make sure someone sober is watching you at all times.

Good luck.

james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 18, 2006
Otherside of the Tracks
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
I used to have some good dreams but they suddenly stopped. Does anyone know a good alternative to dreams that will also make me happy so I don't have to focus on this crappy goddamned world full of hippies?

Spirit Level

Campaigner
Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Smoked a fair bit of weed when I was in uni but have quit now as my Job wont allow it. It was fun while it lasted, I really enjoy coming home from work/uni, smashing a joint and relaxing with some TV or music.

Love MDMA in extreme moderation for festivals/events. Got into a habit a while back of going out every weekend and getting on it, reduced the magic and turned me off it for a while. Great for losing myself in some pumping drum and bass, and also having great conversations with friends and strangers.

LSD is magical. I have learned so much about myself and had some great times with this. Very versatile drug too, good for walking adventures, watching trippy shows, listening to music/going to festivals, even just lying on your back and looking at the stars.

I've tried mushrooms a few times. It's not bad but it's not really for me. Lacks the immersion of LSD for me and kinda feels like just parts of an LSD trip without being the whole thing.

Cocaine sucks. Only tried it a few times when I was in Europe, definitely not for me

Spirit Level

Campaigner
Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys

Disagree with this, completely depends on the person.

Some of my most enjoyable LSD experiences have been alone, with the ability to really look inward and do exactly what I want to do with worrying about anyone else

Top Bottom