Drugs

Engimal v3

Premium Gold
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Didn't smoke weed last night for the first time in a few weeks. Probably haven't gone more than a few weeks total without smoking in over a year. Not really happy, but I think it's stopping me from becoming a bit crazy at the moment.

Trying to substitute smoking with having a beer, and seeing if I can break the habit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

radiojake

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Didn't smoke weed last night for the first time in a few weeks. Probably haven't gone more than a few weeks total without smoking in over a year. Not really happy, but I think it's stopping me from becoming a bit crazy at the moment.

Trying to substitute smoking with having a beer, and seeing if I can break the habit.
I can totally relate

It was a good 10 years where I basically smoked daily, save for a couple of days here and there over the journey

On the other side of the spectrum now, though - A new job meant drug testing so 18 months later I haven't smoked at all (minus the week in Amsterdam I had followed by three more weeks off work!)

In many ways, I miss it

In other ways, I don't

radiojake

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
because i had no discipline and smoked every night if i had any at home, i'm better off it - would loved to have been able to keep it in my room and bring it out on the right occasion, but no, it was always and all the time

the week I had in Amsterdam though during my month off work was f*n bliss, though

Top Bottom