Drugs

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by footy75, Oct 30, 2016.

Put it out there
  1. Angus Young

Angus Young Premiership Player

Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    Ecstasy is a drug that needs to be respected. Doing it once a week can be perceivedas abuse.Doing this overtime will catch up you on resulting in depressing and anxiety. Not only this you will lose the magic of the drug Of course this is a generalisation as each individual is different.

Once a month at minumum it should be used. 3 months is ideal. Any longer super.

Redosing is a stupid idea because your brain has already been depleted of serototin. Rule of thumb.one big dosage initially and then a top off with half the dose an hour or so later..that should be in it. After that if you keep dropping more you will get diminishing returns and increase the chance of neurotoxity.

Coming down you should try and sleep as much as possible, exercise if you can,hydrate with lots of water and sports drinks and eat good foots,healthy fats, vitamins, fruit etc. 5Htp is also a good suppliment to help increase serotonin.

Also get your pills tested before ingested them. And try and get euro pills, don't waste your money,health and time with crappy pills made in Backyard Australia.

Used wisely, in moderation Ecstacy is a wonderful experience.
    Abuse it, take it too much,reload, take it on consecutive nights,drop shit Aussie pressed pills you are putting your mental health at severe risk.

Ciderhound, footy75 and Gigantic like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Silent Alarm

Silent Alarm Is your bed made? Is your sweater on?

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Gunners
    The thing is so many kids in Australia go to festivals and shit, things like Rainbow Serpent, and abuse it and are taking three pills a night and doing it all of the three or four days.

3. Angus Young

Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    Yup doing it consecutive days is an incredibly bad idea.

4. 00Stinger

00Stinger Duel Group 1 winner

Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
    Disagree with this. I went through some pretty heavy use of mdma from say 18 to about 26-27. Im talking pretty much every weekend getting on it. Anywhere from 1 to 5 a night, sometimes Fridays and Saturdays. I mixed a far few other things too, like coke, dope, speed ext. Im 35 now and i reckon it would be 4-5 uears since i have had any mdma (occasssionally get on the coke 2-3 times a year) and i would honestly say i have no side effects what so ever.
    I remember when i was about 19 i read somewhere that any more than 150-200 pills in a life time would cause irreversable damage to you. This scared the shit out of me at the time, however i would say i would have easily taken somewhere between 500 - 800 pills.
    My memory is fine, no depression and no anxiety at all.
    I always have had a theory that people have an underlying issue that drugs explemlify thats why you hear people suffering from depression ext. Having said that if i had ever felt like something like that was happening i would have stopped earlier back in the day.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

5. 00Stinger

Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Did you end up doing it?
    Ive never tried dmt, but i have heard som really awesome things about it lately. There is a documentry on dmt with joe rogan on netflix, after seeing that i have wanted to get my hands on some

6. Toump Ass

Toump Ass Club Legend

Melbourne
    Other teams:
    I was a bit anxious the first time I had DMT. I had pipe after pipe without having a "breakthrough" or whatever they call it, and then bang. Time completely stopped, the world was an echo, and extraterrestrial beings appeared and tried to engage me in this weird game that I really can't describe. At one point all I could see was crazy geometric patterns and I couldn't tell if my eyes were open or closed, and then for a little while the world appeared to be completely normal except it was inhabited by these very strange creatures I'd never seen before. The comedown (if you can even call it that) was blissful, you pretty much just float back to Earth and everything resets itself gently. The whole thing is over really quickly (though it seems like forever) and feels completely natural, like having shrooms or taking a shower or whatever.

tl;dr DMT is awesome.

Bomberboyokay likes this.
  7. Toump Ass

Toump Ass Club Legend

Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Bullshit.

I've been doing it for almost 20 years and I'm fine.

No depressing, no anxiety.

Three pills a day at Rainbow isn't abuse; that's moderation.

sivart likes this.
  8. Angus Young

Hawthorn
    Other teams:
    Read carefully...

'this is a generalisation of course, as each individual is different'

And I'm stoked for you, because the majority of people I know that use it a lot build up a tolerance and lose the magic and have to keep using higher doses. You are lucky ;)

9. Toump Ass

Toump Ass Club Legend

Melbourne
    Other teams:
    My bad.

My reading and comprehension skills weren't the best yesterday- I blame the five or six pills I had the day before.

HairyO and Angus Young like this.
  10. RU_

RU_ SFA Steward

Brisbane Lions
    Other teams:
    Just wondering on this as its the major thing stopping me from having a small dabble.

Have any of you ever been pulled over for a drug test the following day and passed? Mainly weed as its the most accessible and widely used by my social group.

JG22 likes this.
  11. 00Stinger

Melbourne
    Other teams:
    My understanding with weed is you will probably show up positive on the saliva test, but once they do a proper test in the van you will pass.

RU_ likes this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12. footy75

footy75 Club Legend

Carlton
    Other teams:
    Norwood, Melbourne Storm
    So DMT...interesting

Did you do it?

DMT the drug in Ayahuasca right?

My cousins friend did it in Australia and said it completely changed her life. All negative thoughts were gone.

I was recently in South America and a girl I was staying with went with some other tourists and did ayahuasca in some organised thing in the hillside.
    She came back saying the same thing, it has changed her life. All the trauma she has been through in her life has all gone etc etc

She said it makes you throw up and it is incredibly intense life changing and like nothing u can imagine.
    She said best thing she has ever done.

Apparently a cure for depression/anxiety etc

I don't enjoy halluecogenics especially in a foreign environment so not for me at this point, however I am intrigued.

JG22 likes this.
  13. PoppedCorn

PoppedCorn Premium Platinum

St Kilda
    Other teams:
    West Ham
    Quit cigs and grog
    Tried speed at a Slayer gig....mehhhh
    Popped a trip once, just got very hot and agitated.

I'll come home and have one cone a night after work
    I will not touch it if im driving tho
    If I've got to go out at 5pm and I'm up at 9am on a sunday mowing the block I still wont have one.

Never tried anything else
    Not interested

footy75 likes this.
  14. JG22

JG22 Norm Smith Medallist

St Kilda
    Other teams:
    How would you realistically do that, seeing as a majority of trade happens in the back of clubs at early hours of the morning?

15. RU_

RU_ SFA Steward

Brisbane Lions
    Other teams:
    I presume that's for those who try a drug for the experience. I've got a mate who will sit at home and take something to see the effect, and will test whatever pills he does have first for a night out, etc. Just pre-buys.

JG22 likes this.
  16. JG22

JG22 Norm Smith Medallist

St Kilda
    Other teams:
    Fitting DP.

17. HARKER

HARKER Hall of Famer

Carlton
    Other teams:
    The big ticket item.

It's a pretty quick in and out when inhaling it, in relative time, but the experience can be quite profound and last what seems to be many times more than the 20-30 minutes you may be 'away'
    Have done a lot of research on it and would be something I'd be keen to do.

How people can cite similar experiences on this, is to me at least, mind-blowing.
    Travelling through worm-holes and communicating to celestial beings doesn't sound like a bad day out to me.

18. mellowyellow

mellowyellow Premium Platinum

Richmond
    Other teams:
    Sorry I missed your post but no I didn't. The people I was planning to do it with were a no show on our annual caravanning holiday on tassies east coast A bit disappointed because its quite difficult to obtain where I live

00Stinger likes this.
  19. jedi mind tricks

jedi mind tricks Brownlow Medallist

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Junkies don't take mdma. MDMA won't work if you take it often. In fact the less you take the more enjoyable it is.

It makes you feel happy. People who look at it like a junkie drug yet are happy to get drunk are hypocrites. Alcohol is the catalyst of domestic violence. Addiction which turns people to theft, lack of motivation etc etc

I'm not condoning going out and taking mdma but you may want to cut the bullshit

Angus Young likes this.
  20. fpcookie

fpcookie Premiership Player

Western Bulldogs
    Other teams:
    Dallas Mavericks
    People thinking about taking DMT should read DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Dr Straussman (the doco is good too but not as good as the book). It's about a doctor that does a clinical trial on the drug (I believe the only one ever). It gives a pretty amazing insight into the effects of it and it's all conducted and presented in a controlled, scientific manner. So no mumbo jumbo.

Angus Young likes this.