Supersuns

Tarkyn_24s Best Friend
Mar 14, 2014
Muddiemooses head
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Roys FFC
Had my first LSD trip in over a year last night at a friend's place and had totally forgotten acid farts are a thing. Had to leave the room multiple times last night to ensure I didn't almost kill people with the noxious fumes.

That asides it was a great trip though, eased back in with 110ug having previously played at the 260ug space which I found to be a 'strap yourself in and let the experiences come to you' level of intensity.
Acid farts are elite, always funny

SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, Crystal Palace
Any of you lot had a crack at Phenibut? Thoughts?
Pretty good. For me, best use was to take some before a social event if I wasn't feeling great beforehand. Seemed to enhance the effects of alcohol, so would just have a couple of nice beers if I was drinking. Pain in the ass to get though.

What interests you about it? Kava might achieve what you want Phenibut to achieve, and it's available in capsule-form at the chemist for pretty cheap.

BigRang

Team Captain
Mar 11, 2011
South of the Black Stump
AFL Club
Fremantle
Pretty good. For me, best use was to take some before a social event if I wasn't feeling great beforehand. Seemed to enhance the effects of alcohol, so would just have a couple of nice beers if I was drinking. Pain in the ass to get though.

What interests you about it? Kava might achieve what you want Phenibut to achieve, and it's available in capsule-form at the chemist for pretty cheap.
Just curious really, from what I’ve read it’s kinda like MDMA lite at around 1000mg depending on your body weight. Apparently sex is amazing on it
But yeah like you said seems very difficult to get hold of. Haven’t had much luck at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Just curious really, from what I’ve read it’s kinda like MDMA lite at around 1000mg depending on your body weight. Apparently sex is amazing on it
But yeah like you said seems very difficult to get hold of. Haven’t had much luck at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ah fair fu**s. Perhaps I wasn't taking enough, but never really felt the stimulant effects. If you're looking for that, maybe kratom will fill a similar void if you can get your hands on it. Much easier to get in Australia from personal experience, but I'm biased because I got f’ed around last time I bought phenibut. I found phenibut to actually be quite mild for how hard it is to get.

I take kava more for the anti-anxiety side of things, and I'd say kava is better for that. Also a solid replacement for alcohol. Loads cheaper and it being legal in capsule form is an added benefit. Has a bit of euphoria, but it's more of a general 'at peace' feeling, so maybe not what you're looking for. Kinda sedative as well, but that being said, some of the best times I've had at parties over the last few years have been when I've stuck to kava.

So yeah, TLDR: phenibut pretty cool, but factoring in how much of a pain in the arse it is to get, would recommend alternatives.

BigRang

Team Captain
Mar 11, 2011
South of the Black Stump
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ah fair fu**s. Perhaps I wasn't taking enough, but never really felt the stimulant effects. If you're looking for that, maybe kratom will fill a similar void if you can get your hands on it. Much easier to get in Australia from personal experience, but I'm biased because I got f’ed around last time I bought phenibut. I found phenibut to actually be quite mild for how hard it is to get.

I take kava more for the anti-anxiety side of things, and I'd say kava is better for that. Also a solid replacement for alcohol. Loads cheaper and it being legal in capsule form is an added benefit. Has a bit of euphoria, but it's more of a general 'at peace' feeling, so maybe not what you're looking for. Kinda sedative as well, but that being said, some of the best times I've had at parties over the last few years have been when I've stuck to kava.

So yeah, TLDR: phenibut pretty cool, but factoring in how much of a pain in the arse it is to get, would recommend alternatives.
Yeah not so much the stim side of things, more the euphoria/social side of things... I think I'll keep trying to find a bit. Out of curiosity did you find it locally (in australia) or did you buy it off the interwebs?

SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Yeah not so much the stim side of things, more the euphoria/social side of things... I think I'll keep trying to find a bit. Out of curiosity did you find it locally (in australia) or did you buy it off the interwebs?
Interwebs. Used to be a Russian (I think) based website where you could get it that was generally reliable, but they have since shut down. It still seems to be pretty 'niche', your best bet is probably finding a European store that's willing to ship it to Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No eye deer

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2012
The Top End
AFL Club
Fremantle

So you think kavas worth a go? Can’t imagine anything over the counter is going to be too good..Haha!
What dosage for stimulant/euphoria in capsule form?

SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
So you think kavas worth a go? Can’t imagine anything over the counter is going to be too good..Haha!
You won't get stimulant effects from kava itself and it can be mildly sedative, but I've found that it's a good combination with caffeine to get thing done. You keep the energy boost, but the kava prevents caffeine-related anxiety, and makes it easier to focus on what you're doing. It's my go-to. For me, that combination has been more reliable than ritalin, vyvanse, etc, to do uni work. I don't quite get things done as quickly as with stimulants, but particularly if I'm writing, the standard is much higher, and ultimately saves me a shitload of time proofreading. Although it's technically a mild sedative, I find it to be really good for concentration and attemtion-to-detail.

Honestly, the recommended dosage (1-2 capsules) is enough for me. But in the past, I've taken 3-4 to effectively cancel out a panic attack. It's staggeringly effective given its availability over-the-counter. I've found it to genuinely be as effective as valium and other alternatives in that regard.

I don't get why the powder itself is illegal (to buy or sell, but not to possess) in Australia, given the capsules are effectively the same thing and you can get 60 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.

As a 'party drug', I think it's really effective if you want to meet new people, or get to know people better, and have great conversations, but maybe not so much if you're looking to dance.

Hooker

A breath of fresh air
Feb 14, 2021
Newy
AFL Club
Geelong
I smoke that much weed to feel happy its not funny. I don't even mean functioning on a day to day basis but instead it's the only way that I feel even the slightest glimpse of happiness. My highs are really high and my lows are downright thinking of buying a hotel room to jump from the balcony. Obviously, there is something wrong with me I just don't want to speak to someone about it as opening up to docs isn't everyones strength.

MDMA is an absolute blast though, feel like sh*t the next day and just lay in bed watching tv and ordering food is 👌

No eye deer

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2012
The Top End
AFL Club
Fremantle
So I had 180 kavalactones (3 capsules) and didn’t feel a thing, not even any calmer than usual.
I did read that it can be reverse tolerant, so I’ll persist with a few more doses.

SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
So I had 180 kavalactones (3 capsules) and didn’t feel a thing, not even any calmer than usual.
I did read that it can be reverse tolerant, so I’ll persist with a few more doses.
Yeah, that is strange. First time I only had one, and pretty much immediately noticed the effects. Guess it's different for everyone though. Can confirm the reverse tolerance, but I've noticed that more with the powder than capsules. Hope it ends up working for you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad