Drugs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

craigos

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yep, go see a Doctor, don't even think twice about it. This isn't America, they won't call the police on you.
That's exactly what a cop would say. Go to a good Doctor though (preferably your own if have one), if you rock up to some bulk billing clinic they're probably going to treat you like a junkie and get you out as soon as you get in. At least when you're paying for time the Doctor will take time with you.

james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
That's exactly what a cop would say. Go to a good Doctor though (preferably your own if have one), if you rock up to some bulk billing clinic they're probably going to treat you like a junkie and get you out as soon as you get in. At least when you're paying for time the Doctor will take time with you.
This doesn't make sense. If she's having negative effects from past drug use why would a doctor kick her out? Also it's not as if she's having heroin withdrawals, she's clearly describing the symptoms she's suffering and what caused it, what kind of doctor would refuse to help her because she took something?

craigos

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
This doesn't make sense. If she's having negative effects from past drug use why would a doctor kick her out? Also it's not as if she's having heroin withdrawals, she's clearly describing the symptoms she's suffering and what caused it, what kind of doctor would refuse to help her because she took something?
Well it depends where she is located. But from experience and friends experience a lot of the bulk billing clinics in Melbournes main aim is to get through as many people as possible meaning they wont take as much time with you as a Doctor who charges. They'll also send you on your way with advice to hydrate and take some panadol (advice given to many friends who've had the zaps) and return in a few days if symptoms persist.

Go to a decent clinic and you'll find that the Doctor will go through everything with you, what you've taken, how often, family history etc etc. This is just my experience and that of several friends.

james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
Is it possible I could go to a GP and get a referral/prescription for some right now?

Honestly don't think I can wait days for it to arrive. The zaps and dizziness are uprooting my life, have cancelled my last two shifts at work and I can barely walk, I feel that disorientated.

Called up a helpline for some direction, they recommended seeing a GP or going to emergency services. Just need this to stop asap

Zaps have gotten less serious and frequent since I woke up, but still there. It's the dizziness that's ******* me up. Reckon I'm getting the flu at the same time, compounding that nicely.

Will not touch a drug again I've decided. I just need to know that it's not too late for me. Going bloody insane

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hey, how are you feeling now? Did you see a Doctor or find any other way of helping with your comedown?

Catgirl

Club Legend
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey, how are you feeling now? Did you see a Doctor or find any other way of helping with your comedown?
No doctor, just waited for the effects to wear off. Took some B Complex and C supplements. Took over a week and lots of sleep to get over it. I seem to be fine now, but it was a hell of an emotional rollercoaster last week.

Some days I would wake up on this foreign wavelength of emotion, just this dramatic sense of self-love and euphoria. The next day would wake up feeling like going for a run, or be gripped by this urge to yell at everything. Got gradually easier to think and write, and think I'm at my normal capacity now. Can say the whole experience has changed my outlook on life. I was far too complacent before with some decisions in my life and always underappreciated sobriety. Never again. Will never forget the feeling of helplessness, considering taking on a harder drug just to get rid of the effects of the MDMA comedown. My memory is out of whack though.

No more MD for me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Gigantic

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Liverpool, Phoenix Suns
What's the difference between mdma and some ppl advertising dutch cut mdma? Why is the dutch variety apparently stronger?
The dutch variety is known to be more pure, most likely because of how easily acquirable the precursors are to obtain in the Netherlands and mainland Europe than it is elsewhere in the world. There's a competitive market for drug manufacturing in the Netherlands with a few groups bringing out quality products, and the quality is furthered by the availability of drug labs to test purity, which keeps drug manufacturers honest. The pills made in places like the US and particularly Australia don't easily have access to the precursors that are required for high purity MDMA so they use alternatives and shoddy ingredients.

KENT2008

Team Captain
AFL Club
Essendon
The dutch variety is known to be more pure, most likely because of how easily acquirable the precursors are to obtain in the Netherlands and mainland Europe than it is elsewhere in the world. There's a competitive market for drug manufacturing in the Netherlands with a few groups bringing out quality products, and the quality is furthered by the availability of drug labs to test purity, which keeps drug manufacturers honest. The pills made in places like the US and particularly Australia don't easily have access to the precursors that are required for high purity MDMA so they use alternatives and shoddy ingredients.
If that what someone means when they say they are having an "import"?
So if someone in australia is claiming to have a dutch cut of mdma are they likely to just be lying for pure upsale reasons?

james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
So if someone in australia is claiming to have a dutch cut of mdma are they likely to just be lying for pure upsale reasons?
The only way of knowing how pure your stuff is, is to test it. Testing kits are legal and you can buy them online or at smoke shops

Gigantic

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Yeah, the "imports" are usually Dutch MDMA pills. But these days, anyone can claim they've got imports in Aus just to sell them for a premium.

You can get the Dutch MDMA pills and crystals/powder here in Aus, but they're like $50-$60 each pill. In the Netherlands, they cost $5 on the streets, lol.

The only way of knowing how pure your stuff is, is to test it. Testing kits are legal and you can buy them online or at smoke shops
Those test kits only indicate the presence of MDMA in the pill doesn't they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats

AFDogs

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No doctor, just waited for the effects to wear off. Took some B Complex and C supplements. Took over a week and lots of sleep to get over it. I seem to be fine now, but it was a hell of an emotional rollercoaster last week.

Some days I would wake up on this foreign wavelength of emotion, just this dramatic sense of self-love and euphoria. The next day would wake up feeling like going for a run, or be gripped by this urge to yell at everything. Got gradually easier to think and write, and think I'm at my normal capacity now. Can say the whole experience has changed my outlook on life. I was far too complacent before with some decisions in my life and always underappreciated sobriety. Never again. Will never forget the feeling of helplessness, considering taking on a harder drug just to get rid of the effects of the MDMA comedown. My memory is out of whack though.

No more MD for me
I'm also having one of those "never touching pills again" weeks.

Caught the flu almost instantly, have been a mess at work and haven't slept properly since Friday night. Yep, time to get my shit together. First time ever having MDMA, too.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Discuss...

Drugs you do.
Drugs you have tried.
How often you take them.
Drugs you like/dislike.
Negative effects.
Stories.

etc etc
1. Alcohol on occassion.
Cannabis but only rarely these days.
Taking an SSRI for anxiety.

2. Same as above.
Used to have a daily canabis habit.
In the last few years only used it a handful of times.

3. Alcohol maybe a couple times a month.
Cannabis use is very sporadic now.
Used to be frequent ages 16-20 and again from 22-23.

4. I have a love/hate relationship with both alcohol and cannabis.

5. Don't particularly enjoy being drunk.
More so the buzz after a few drinks.

With Cannabis i like many if it's effects.
However i have also recently experienced intense anxiety and self doubt after experimenting after a few years off it.
Once your tolerence goes away you don't want to underestimate MJ.

6. Hallucinated on weed.
Saw my shadow sitting next to me.
Also wandered around outside freaking out.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Good luck. I was completely humbled by it. It was an amazing experience but absolutely terrifying at the same time.
Did you feel it held answers or insight to some of lifes mysteries?

Would have thought it would be hard to find in Australia.

AFL Club
Carlton
Discuss...

Drugs you do.
Drugs you have tried.
How often you take them.
Drugs you like/dislike.
Negative effects.
Stories.

etc etc
Booze, weed, mdea, mdma, coke, 5-meo-dalt, 4-fa, and a few other 'research chemicals' but can't remember... But worst of all, shard.

Just recently kicked a 3 1/2 year ice addiction. Been in rehab for nearly 3 months, best thing i've ever done.

Some turn in events led me to check the stuff out at first. But when I realised that it helped me to not feel any emotions, and suppress everything I had going on, thats when it took hold. It helped a lot to be everything everyone wanted me to be for a while. But the last 6 months of using was a ******* disaster. Nearly lost everything. I was a daily user.

If there is anyone in these forums that has a desire to stop, i'd be more than happy to help. :thumbsu:

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
My partner's sister is an ice addict.
Kid taken away and been in jail.
Bad attitude.
It's only going to end one way.

KENT2008

Team Captain
AFL Club
Essendon
Anybody going to defqon? Does anyone have experience with mdma supplements and what you should take pre, during and after dropping?

is it better to buy those raveboxes or just individually buy from health stores. Do they even let you bring in health supps into festivals in australia? Hard to take supps during the event when you can't take any in

Gigantic

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Anybody going to defqon? Does anyone have experience with mdma supplements and what you should take pre, during and after dropping?

is it better to buy those raveboxes or just individually buy from health stores. Do they even let you bring in health supps into festivals in australia? Hard to take supps during the event when you can't take any in
No need to bring supps in with you. You can load up on them before and after.

If you have issues with jaw clenching, then load up on magnesium before the festival. Vitamin C (orange juice) is also good to load up on before and after.

Eat food with tryptophan (amino acid) e.g. pineapple, egg, turkey, tofu, nuts, seeds. Tryptophan helps boost serotonin levels. Alternatively, buy 5-htp caps online. I'd recommend only taking 5-htp supplementation after the event. It's fine to load up on it naturally via foods, but there's no need to go overboard.

I have never tried those rave aid supplements, but they're essentially caps with 5htp, magnesium and vitamin c, plus a few other ingredients. I think it's cheaper to just get those 3 individually.

Bunkdar

Team Captain
AFL Club
GWS
My partner's sister is an ice addict.
Kid taken away and been in jail.
Bad attitude.
It's only going to end one way.
Yet another victim from the war on drugs
How many would use ice if there was decriminalisation of drugs like they did Portugal ?
Ice is cheap to make and addictive, hence the prevalence of such a disgusting substance

james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
Yet another victim from the war on drugs
How many would use ice if there was decriminalisation of drugs like they did Portugal ?
Ice is cheap to make and addictive, hence the prevalence of such a disgusting substance
I would think it's safe to say that drug use would increase if it was decriminalized, is that the point you were trying to make?

Top Bottom