Drugs!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How safe is MDMA.
Always know what you are taking, make sure its as reliable as it can be, test it and get some general feedback off it from friends or online sites.
Make sure your in an air-conditioned place if possible or somewhere cool. Overcrowded areas and heated clubs are not favourable.
Always be with a friend or amongst friends at all times. Your there to enjoy it and like any time you go out, look out for eachother.
Have a steady intake of fluids at all time. Probable 400mls of water per hour or so should be fine.
Chewing gum and or many lollipops make it more enjoyable.
Lip Balm is also recommended.
Do not mix in coke, k, weed in with your pill.
Do not tripple drop.
Be-aware of your surroundings.
Check your personals at all time.

Dont go chasing the peak if your pill is not promised what its meant to be.
All in all these days guys you are highly unlikely to come across an MDMA pill due to the fact the cooks and crims dont give a s**t what you put down your throat. May they rot in hell for cooking the pma, dxm dud s**t that kids have to indulge in. As of the past 3 or so years anything locally produced has been downright shocking. Dont count your luck.
If by chance imports come into the country and after testing come across as decent you may experience what many years ago regular Ecstasy users encountered and that was MDMA.

All i can say is if you do have a good pill, enjoy it. Share it with your mate, an old friend, a relative or your mrs. The most appealing aspect of this drug is the euphoria you experience. Chatting away, kissing and hugging and not wanting to come back to reality is why MDMA has its status of today.
Most of you will notice a score on the back of your pill.
This is not a design or just a task of the pill press.
Believe it or not when MDMA started being created in the pill form to appeal to the night club market, you used to take half a pill at once due to its potency. Most times youd take half the following weekend.
Kids munching down 7-8 a night are unfortunately victims of greed and the way the scene is going its in a cycle of putting away the s**t blokes who make these pills and finding the next bunch of thugs.

It wont be long till cooks might start cooking more dangerous and harmful poisons in pills and itll make the current climate worse.
If i told you all to go to Holland or Ibiza to have a true proper MDMA experience i would not be lying.
Stay safe, enjoy the new year and just hope your luck turns if you decided to have a pill.
Merry christmas.

A bunch of my mates are very interested in doing shrooms, yet despite the fact I am a more experienced drug user than any of them, I rather apprehensive (although at them same time keen). I tried LSD on schoolies last year and had a rather bad trip due to a bunch of non-tripping w***ers giving me the silent treatment and telling me i was going to die. I had enjoyed the trip prior to this, yet the next 8 or so hours were quite s**t. One of my mates completely flipped out, started running into walls and punching people. Ended up in hospital. My question is, will my chances of tripping badly be heightened because of the bad acid trip? I was in a pretty bad place (suicidal thoughts) for a while and don't really want to go there again, but at the same time the effects of shrooms sound so alluring i am really considering doing them. Would this be a bad idea?

If you've had a bad time on acid, you may want to move into mushrooms very carefully.
Had plenty of good acid, but nothing compared to two instances I had on mushrooms.
Admittedly we ingested many more than what may be considered as a normal dose (actually 10+ times the standard dose) and in simple terms you can say I saw heaven on one occasion and hell the other.

I could literally right a volume on each experience and nothing else could even come close, except for DMT.
Anything else I've had (which is just about everything) comes to a relatively useless experience compared to a high dose of halluconegenics (psilocybin, ayahuasca etc.) and getting to phase 4, being the deepest phase.
Phase one and maybe at times phase two is similar to MDMA, as a guide
If you are going to do it, do it right and do it hard. Either way you're in or a ride you'll never forget.

http://www.magic-mushrooms.net/taking.html

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml

Pro rata?
I don't think so but good try.

I don't have the data, so unless you do, your conclusion is as useless as mine.

However, neuropsychopharmacologist Professor David Nutt informs us in the prestigious "Journal of Psychopharmacology" that Ecstasy causes a serious adverse event in 1 in 10,000 episodes whereas Horse riding registers a serious adverse event in 1 in 350 episodes.

Extrapolate at your leisure.

Known plenty of people that have had psychotic episodes on MDMA.

Really? Table the drug analysis and medical reports.

Let's not play down something we yet really know nothing about, as though we're talking about Jelly Beans.

MDMA is a powerful empathogen which can cause complications if abused. The science on this aspect is fairly strong. If you chew pills like they are going out of fashion, then you are playing roulette with your long term mental well being.

I have not been able to find any minor use studies that highlight neurotoxic damage. Scientific literature indicates that antioxidant supplements block many of the neurotoxic complications.

The contaminants in street pills and ignorance related to proper usage do far more damage to people than the drug itself.

Is the actual mdma the cause of those er visits?

Or the other s**t the crims put in it?

The science on this issue is too shoddy.

Personally, I'm certain that prohibition causes more harm to ecstasy users than any other factor.

Governments are delusional if they think they can legislate illicit drug use out of existence, and really, do they have the right to do that anyway?

However, neuropsychopharmacologist Professor David Nutt informs us in the prestigious "Journal of Psychopharmacology" that Ecstasy causes a serious adverse event in 1 in 10,000 episodes whereas Horse riding registers a serious adverse event in 1 in 350 episodes.

You've got to love those sorts of comparisons.

Does everyone report an episode on MDMA?
What correlation has horse-riding with drug taking? What a useless comparison.

The contaminants in street pills and ignorance related to proper usage do far more damage to people than the drug itself.

That's possibly correct.
F...ed if I'd be popping pills that some thug brewed up in his garage.
You'd have to be on drugs to do so.

What are peoples experiences with LSD? How many times have you done it? And do you find the stuff easy to come by?

Tried it for the first time the other day and had a great time. Now I really can't justify ever doing alcohol ever again. I know I will but it just seems stupid when the acid was better in every possible way.

You've got to love those sorts of comparisons.

Does everyone report an episode on MDMA?

What correlation has horse-riding with drug taking? What a useless comparison.

I look at the word HARKER........................................then I look at the words Dr David Nutt, DM FRCP FRCPsych FMedSci., Psychiatrist and Neuropharmapsychologist, former Professor of pharmacology at Bristol University, current Edmund J Scarfa chair in Neuropsychopharmacology at Imperial College, London, President of the European College of Neuropharmapsychology, former lecturer in psychiatry at Oxford, former advisor to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, former advisor to the U.K. Department of Health, former advisor to the U.K. Home Office and a shitload of other things....................add in a few dozen more correlating peer reviewed reports..................throw in some real world personal experience, including some scientific training...............and then manage to come to a conclusion.

I apologise if our points of view differ.

That's possibly correct.
F...ed if I'd be popping pills that some thug brewed up in his garage.
You'd have to be on drugs to do so.

I doubt I would ever play roulette with my mind either.

However, other people do make that choice and the governments of the world are acting irresponsibly by ignoring safer alternatives.

I respect that your intentions are noble and well meaning, but people like you tend to be a part of the problem.

lol @ old skool if he doesn't see the funny side in comparing horse riding to drug taking. It doesn't matter how many qualifications he has, the comparison is pretty funny.

Getting some shrooms from the Netherlands soon :)

Getting some shrooms from the Netherlands soon :)

They will probably be delivered by a Federal cop if he reads this and compels bigfooty admin. to hand over your IP details.

They will probably be delivered by a Federal cop if he reads this and compels bigfooty admin. to hand over your IP details.

Lucky I am living in Berlin then. If Geography isn't your strong point, Germany is right next to the Netherlands.

:thumbsu:

Go tell your federal cops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didnt know people had to update their location if they go somewhere for an extended holiday... Is it against bigfooty rules? Better tell Chief quick smart so he can ban me!

What are peoples experiences with LSD? How many times have you done it? And do you find the stuff easy to come by?

Tried it for the first time the other day and had a great time. Now I really can't justify ever doing alcohol ever again. I know I will but it just seems stupid when the acid was better in every possible way.

My favourite drug by a country mile. I try to give it a li'l respect and rarely drop it more than twice a year.

Am convinced of the benefits of psychedelics and hallucinogens :D

Am convinced of the benefits of psychedelics and hallucinogens :D

They can be beneficial but they remain very powerful substances. You are wise to treat hem with respect.

I'm a fan. Have a few mates who prefer shrooms, and whilst shrooms can be good it depends for me on the ingestion method, if they aren't in capsules the mushrooms usually make me extremely nauseous and it detracts significantly from the trip as I have a fairly weak stomach and don't enjoy mushrooms very much.

I've found I have more control on LSD and the visuals are generally spectacular.

very powerful drug.... very fun drug when used properly...

on another note, that war against drugs is working well

Mexico's Days of the Dead

on another note, that war against drugs is working well

Mexico's Days of the Dead

........the US National Drug Intelligence Centre in August cut through the fog of political rhetoric on both sides of the border, to trumpet failure. ''Heroin, marijuana, MDMA [ecstasy] and methamphetamine are readily available throughout the US - and their availability is increasing in some markets,''

In 1971 Nixon declares the war on drugs.

6a00d83451c45669e20133f05df0c8970b550wi.jpg

Equally disturbing is the line - put up by officials in Mexico City and tourism operators here in Acapulco - that 45,000 to 60,000 drug-related murders across the country in just five years is of little importance, because most of the victims are steeped in an illicit underworld and, so the argument implies, are deserving of their fate.

Outrageous.

Is anyone of the slightest doubt that the profiteering goes all the way to the top of the political system?

[youtube]4cefoV_A878[/youtube]

[youtube]acWUbVCorQo[/youtube]

[youtube]0mdKUlPYKMA[/youtube]

Russ Jones.

- 10 years as a San Jose narcotics detective
- DEA task force officer
- Foreign Intelligence Agent (Narcotics, Latin America)

Now works for Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

[youtube]iEipEPru8dk[/youtube]

i've read a bit from the russ jones. i recokn he is pretty bang on.

here's another interview with him

http://www.alltreatment.com/blog/2011/leap-speaker-on-prohibition/

My major concern is that drugs, including alcohol and tobacco, are dangerous. Too dangerous to leave in the hands of the drug cartels. We learned our lessons with alcohol prohibition, when violence, corruption, and use of adulterated booze spiked. Today, drugs are controlled by street gangs who decide what to sell, when to sell, where to sell, and to whom. In any major city today a 12 year old can go down the street and buy an illegal drug. He has a much more difficult time trying to buy alcohol or tobacco.

For example, there are no street gangs distilling alcohol in bathtubs and selling it in our school parking lots. There are no street gangs growing tobacco in our national forests. There are no drive-by shootings between Coors and Bud Lite, and Marlboro is not hiring kids to run tobacco from one street corner to another. Mexican drug cartels are not killing each other over the importation of Tequila into America.

makes some pretty good points

If you've had a bad time on acid, you may want to move into mushrooms very carefully.
Had plenty of good acid, but nothing compared to two instances I had on mushrooms.
Admittedly we ingested many more than what may be considered as a normal dose (actually 10+ times the standard dose) and in simple terms you can say I saw heaven on one occasion and hell the other.

I could literally right a volume on each experience and nothing else could even come close, except for DMT.
Anything else I've had (which is just about everything) comes to a relatively useless experience compared to a high dose of halluconegenics (psilocybin, ayahuasca etc.) and getting to phase 4, being the deepest phase.
Phase one and maybe at times phase two is similar to MDMA, as a guide
If you are going to do it, do it right and do it hard. Either way you're in or a ride you'll never forget.

http://www.magic-mushrooms.net/taking.html

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml

So I finally made a visit to shroom world at Falls Festival on Thursday. Very interesting. It was for the most part good, at times incredible and on occasion scary. The only problem I had was that i was the only tripper; all of my other friends were just drinking. There were times were they didn't want to do anything besides sit around and sink piss, so I got trapped in my own thoughts. Luckily one mate took me for a walk through the woods which was simply incredible, and he managed to convince me that I was the King of the festival which was pretty amazing. The highlight was during one of the acts when i was on a mates shoulders, and someone I knew wakled past, and yelled my name to gain my attention. For the briefest of moments I thought everyone was cheering me which was absolute bliss. Can't wait for next picking season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back